djiuser_9DMyAxx58vyh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 170646 ft

France

Hi all,

I'm not sur that I'm at good place.
Sorry for my poor English to.

I've à Mavic 2 pro.
No problem with my android tab (Huawai M6).
My problem is with my new tab, an Apple iPad 10e gen.
I can't connect the Mavic to the ipad.
The RC is connect to the ipad but no connections to the Mavic.

This New ipad is with an usb-c connector. For another DJI product I read that it was a problem because the firmware know only lighting connecteur for Apple but with a firmware update the problem is solve.

I had update to a 'new' firmware yesterday. 'New because I don't know when it was online. The last time that I use my mavic it was in jully 2022.
I've always the problem with this firmware.

Does other people are this problem ?
Does anyone had solve this problem ?
Do you know how informé DJI ?

Thanks for you're read me and for your help.

Best regards,
Thomas Lens
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_9DMyAxx58vyh. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what is the current iPadOS?  
2023-5-17
Use props
DomTom91
lvl.1

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-17 16:53
Hi, djiuser_9DMyAxx58vyh. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what is the current iPadOS?

Hi,
thx for your request.

Ther ipadOS is 16.4.1 (a) (20E252).I've this ipad thince 2 weeks only. When I search for answer; I see a new ipadOS the v16.5.
I'm downloding it. Test after install and come back for return of information about my problem.

2023-5-18
Use props
DomTom91
lvl.1

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-17 16:53

Hi,

Always the same problem with the new ipadOS
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DomTom91 Posted at 5-18 22:59
Hi,

Always the same problem with the new ipadOS

We apologize for the inconvenience, DomTom91. During testing of the iPadOS 14, the iPad could be connected normally to the DJI Go 4 app. However, when the iPad is updated to iPadOS 15 and higher, the connection may fail. The DJI engineers are currently working on resolving this issue. Currently, if you want to use an iPad to connect to the remote controller, you can use a portable power source. Connect the remote controller to the iPad when charging the remote controller. After a connection prompt appears on the app, remove the remote controller’s charging cable. If you have urgent recording tasks, we recommend that you try an iPad with a system version prior to iPadOS 15 or an Android mobile device to avoid disconnection issues. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-22
Use props
DomTom91
lvl.1

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-22 06:17
We apologize for the inconvenience, DomTom91. During testing of the iPadOS 14, the iPad could be connected normally to the DJI Go 4 app. However, when the iPad is updated to iPadOS 15 and higher, the connection may fail. The DJI engineers are currently working on resolving this issue. Currently, if you want to use an iPad to connect to the remote controller, you can use a portable power source. Connect the remote controller to the iPad when charging the remote controller. After a connection prompt appears on the app, remove the remote controller’s charging cable. If you have urgent recording tasks, we recommend that you try an iPad with a system version prior to iPadOS 15 or an Android mobile device to avoid disconnection issues. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi,
thanks for your answer.
I don't understand how I can connect the RC to the ipad when I'm charge it because there is only one connector.
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DomTom91 Posted at 5-22 07:21
Hi,
thanks for your answer.
I don't understand how I can connect the RC to the ipad when I'm charge it because there is only one connector.

Hi, DomTom91. The remote controller has two ports. One on the left and one on the bottom. You can use the port on the left side to charge via a portable power source and the port on the bottom to connect the remote controller to the iPad. Please check the image below for reference:
2023-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules