Stolen devices
749 4 2023-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david.otm
lvl.1
Portugal

Hello there.

Recently my house was robbed, and along with it my Mini 2 and Combo aswell.
Is there a way that I can provide DJI my S/Ns so they can check if anyone else tries to bound my drone? (I have bound it before to my account)

2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations on this case. Please provide us with the following information via PM to record the stolen aircraft in the system.  Our Support team will contact you if we receive the products in the future. Please rest assured that DJI will reject offering a service if other customers send it back. Hope for your understanding and patience.

a) Full Name:
b) Phone number (mobile preferred):
c) Email address:
d) Serial Number:
e) Shipping Address (No PO BOX, business address preferred):

For immediate assistance, you may contact our support thru this link https://www.dji.com/support to start a case and investigation on this incident. Thank you.
2023-5-17
Use props
Stargazerten
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101220 ft

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-17 15:32
Hi, there. We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations on this case. Please provide us with the following information via PM to record the stolen aircraft in the system.  Our Support team will contact you if we receive the products in the future. Please rest assured that DJI will reject offering a service if other customers send it back. Hope for your understanding and patience.

a) Full Name:

My mavic pro 2 was stolen as well it gives me lat and longitude where it is but im not sure.i would like to get my drone back
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Stargazerten Posted at 5-20 22:08
My mavic pro 2 was stolen as well it gives me lat and longitude where it is but im not sure.i would like to get my drone back

Hello, there. We are sorry to hear that. We recommend that you contact the local authorities and the police to investigate.
2023-5-21
Use props
djiuser_2isLKLpX12gX
lvl.1

United States

Even if you have Care Refresh they wont replace any of it due to theft. The best part of it, the thief can unlock the device just by contacting DJI and they can use it as theirs. They won't do anything but tell the person its stolen. Sorry mate, DJI is out for their own interests when it comes to theft.
2023-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules