Why i can not use RC Motion 2 in DJI Virtual Fly ?
2179 14 2023-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Messkes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 267841 ft
Turkey

Hi there ,
I got the Dji avata and was going to try to learn and improve my flight abilities before start to real fly . However i could not connect controller to virtual fly because it does not supported.
This is not fair . As a huge company you should be fixed before you released the RC Motion 2 . Please sort this issue out as soon as possible .  

WhatsApp Görsel 2023-05-18 saat 09.03.35.jpg
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI RC Motion 2 is not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight app both computer and mobile phone versions. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-18
Use props
Messkes
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-18 03:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI RC Motion 2 is not compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight app both computer and mobile phone versions. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi there .
Thank you for your kind response..
it should have been compatible before released the RC Motion 2 .  You know that how important is practice before first flight . Please provide its available as quickly as possible..Has Dji been working on it currently ? Could you please inform when they releases new updated   
Thanks ın advance
2023-5-24
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

Messkes Posted at 5-24 08:24
Hi there .
it should have been compatible before released the RC Motion 2 .  You know that how important is practice before first flight . Please provide its available as quickly as possible..Has Dji been working on it currently ? Could you please inform when they releases new updated   

it has been reported a lot....
dji cannot give any answers when this is fixed.

i agree with you, they should make it compatible before the release, because you can't buy the avata with the MC1 anymore.....

maybe buy a mc1 ?
there are a lot for sale (including mine)
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there .
it should have been compatible before released the RC Motion 2 .  You know that how important is practice before first flight . Please provide its available as quickly as possible..Has Dji been working on it currently ? Could you please inform when they releases new updated   

Thank you for your feedback. As of the time being, we haven't received any information about the said request. However, we will surely update you if our engineers will consider this suggestion. Please check our official website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-5-25
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

Hi there .
it should have been compatible before released the RC Motion 2 .  You know that how important is practice before first flight . Please provide its available as quickly as possible..Has Dji been working on it currently ? Could you please inform when they releases new updated   

I get your wish training with the drone but I'm totally honest to say that It's really not hard to get into flying with the mc2, just look into videos/manual how to liftoff and activate things like return to home and get out trying slowly. some Aspects was even impossible or diffrent in the sim as far I remember.

But yeah I get your point its somehow reidicolous releasing such a product without sim support..

Even handed the MC 1 to my gf, and she was fine after a few minutes and she was flying nothing before.

It's a completely opposite thing for the FPV controller 2 in Manual, I would highly suggest flying in program like velocidrone or Liftoff training before flying manual. It also doesn't feel like work It's actually much fun, sometimes if the weather is bad i prefer them even to other games and trying new stuff before going outside.

2023-5-25
Use props
fansec670503
lvl.2
Flight distance : 115240 ft
United States

Yeah I hope DJI updates this soon! I got the MC2 since DJI offered me a coupon for the MC2 and I miss not being able to use the virtual fly! I still have the MC1, but u still can’t use it unless you un pair and reconnect the MC1!  
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansec670503 Posted at 5-29 06:26
Yeah I hope DJI updates this soon! I got the MC2 since DJI offered me a coupon for the MC2 and I miss not being able to use the virtual fly! I still have the MC1, but u still can’t use it unless you un pair and reconnect the MC1!

Hi, fansec670503. We're sorry for the inconvenience. At present, we will have to continue forwarding such feedback to the developers for consideration. We appreciate your continued understanding and support.
2023-5-30
Use props
Roble
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47303 ft
Ireland

The same here, I was very frustrated after I first tried to use the flight simulator, If I knew, I would have waited a bit more before spending a bunch of money on it.  Shame on you Dji
2023-6-1
Use props
Selcukk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9970 ft

Turkey

I have RC motion 2 too. I was so excited to buy it, but when I bought it, I was disappointed because I couldn't fly in the simulator. This is not behavior befitting DJI. A software update should come quickly.
2-7 01:10
Use props
Murta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80098 ft
Brazil

The same disappointment here.
3-9 12:24
Use props
djiuser_mYlXSle7a9EB
New

Belgium

Almost a year later this is still not fixed! Just bought Avata with RC2 and virtual training does NOT work!
3-19 14:39
Use props
la_panza
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1123133 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I live in an area where I can't practice flying the actual drone, I also have Avata, Integra Goggles and MC2, sometimes it happens that I find myself in a place where I could very well fly, but I don't feel comfortable because it's been too long time since I last had a chance....
This situation is truly shameful for DJI, with a device like this it is essential that the pilot is given the opportunity to practice without having to go out of town and look for a suitable area... it has been more than a year since we're talking about this long-awaited update....
3-23 06:02
Use props
Messkes
lvl.1
Uzbekistan

it has been almost a year . I gave up hope. They force us to buy something different for each feature and  want more $ !!!
3-28 09:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Messkes Posted at 3-28 09:54
it has been almost a year . I gave up hope. They force us to buy something different for each feature and  want more $ !!!

Thank you for your continued support of DJI Virtual Flight. Please note that as of March 21, 2024, the software is no longer receiving maintenance and all associated technical support has been discontinued. Click the link below for more information. You may also check other third-party simulators that are available in the market, including Uncrashed, Liftoff, DCL, and The Drone Racing League, all of which are compatible with our product. You may consider downloading and trying out these alternatives as well. We appreciate your understanding.
3-29 00:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules