762 4 2023-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Uilleann Drone 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 537802 ft
Spain

Hi,
in my last flights I'm getting (olmost) in every first flight, a message that says something like DJI GO crashed. I can control the drone but I can not see on screen what's happening due it's kind of blocked.
I have to turn of app, or even the Smart Controller... and then gets back to working.
This is quite weird... I'm up-to-date but it scares me that this happens.

Anyone is noticing something like me or similar?

Yesterday I set a factory reset, and will see in my following flights how's going.

Any help will be welcome... just trying to avoid an accident.

Kindest regards
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Are you referring to the DJI Go 4 app or the DJI Go? Also, can you please confirm if yyou have an SD card inserted on the unit? If yes, please turn off the "Cache to SD Card" function or delete the image transmission cache files in the external SD card. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-18
Use props
Uilleann Drone 1
lvl.2
Spain

Hi Paladin, thanks for answering me.
Yes, I'm referring to DJI Go 4.3.54.
I can confirm that I do have a SD card inserted in my Smart Controller.

Would you be so kind to show me where I can find the "Cache to SD" feature and the "image transmission" files?

If is on, with your answer are you suggesting that the SD was full and that's why failed? or maybe if is a slow SD Card?  So, the SD was not full, just a few MB, and I think is fast enough (G.Skill SDHC I U1 Class 10).
The fact, is that I haven't got this problem before.
I do not flight my drone too much (I have 16h 57min flights in 151 flights).

Hope all this helps a bit more.

Thank you.
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Uilleann Drone 1 Posted at 5-18 23:23
Hi Paladin, thanks for answering me.
Yes, I'm referring to DJI Go 4.3.54.
I can confirm that I do have a SD card inserted in my Smart Controller.

Thank you for your response. Image transmission cache path of SD card:/DJI/dji.go.v4/DJI_RECORD. The image transmission cache files can be deleted from "file Manager" in DJI Smart Controller or deleted in PC by reading the SD card. To turn off the "Cache to SD card" please go to DJI Go 4 > Settings (3 dots upper right corner) > General Settings > Cache to SD card. Lastly, please connect your DJI Smart controller via DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-28
Use props
Uilleann Drone 1
lvl.2
Spain

Hi, I have checked what you wrote me, but after a factory reset and sd formatting the issue still persist.
Under a certain unknown circumstances, my Smart Controller or the app makes this popup message appear... and no response at all. Just turning off or waiting a bit works. Sometimes restarting the Smart Controller.
Apart from this, do you still think that I should turn off cache to SD? If so, should I set cache to internal Smart Controller memory?

Kindest regards
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules