Cloud Service?
773 4 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9f15680a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 628501 ft
United States

Hello.  When flying, I sometimes use my phone and RC-N1; sometimes I use my tablet with the RC-N1; and sometimes I use the DJI RC.  My question is, is there a way to sync the photos and videos I take so that I can see them in my DJI album regardless of whether I want to look at them on my phone or tablet?  Is there a cloud service that I can automatically upload to and access them on all of my devices?  Thanks.

2023-5-18
Use props
Racer83L
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1431014 ft
  • >>>
United States

great question.  I would also like this feature.
2023-5-18
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

There are apps for Google drive sync which can be used on your android phone to sync the "cache files on your phone" to gdrive which in turn syncs to all your devices.
But the real issue is that the original files are recorded on the SD card which is in the drone  so there is no way to automatically download it & sync.
2023-5-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For best quality I remove the SD card from the drone and copy off the images,   the ones I may wish to look at again are then copied to iCloud Photos.    This gives me access to all the images the drone took and in the best quality with all exif intact.
2023-5-18
Use props
eliananova
lvl.1

Pakistan

Cloud services are application and infrastructure resources that exist on the Internet. Third-party providers contract with subscribers for these services, Although costs fluctuate depending on the service and company, the typical cost for hiring Moving Company in San Francisco, California, is $150.0 per hour. If you're moving locally within San Francisco: The cost of San Francisco moving companies ranges from $508 to $4,906 on average.
2023-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules