Batteries left over the winter, now not charging
730 3 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DavoDC
lvl.1
Greece

Hello everyone, I live on Skopelos from April to October. Before the pandemic, I brought over from the US, a Phantom 4 UAV. Now the batteries wont charge. Is there a repair shop in Volos that people use? Alternatively, any place I can find a battery or two?

Many thanks.

2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. The batteries seem to be damaged during storage. You may try to leave the batteries on the charger for approximately 3-4 hours and check if the issue persists. If yes, I'm afraid that the batteries are no longer under warranty. You may check the link below and see if you can purchase a battery for your Phantom 4 aircraft. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-5-18
Use props
DavoDC
lvl.1
Greece

Hi, thanks for responding. There do not seem to be retailers in Greece - at least thats what I found following your link. I'll keep looking for
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DavoDC Posted at 5-19 04:57
Hi, thanks for responding. There do not seem to be retailers in Greece - at least thats what I found following your link. I'll keep looking for

Hi there. We're sorry you cannot find retail stores in Greece. Alternatively, you may try contacting Customer Support to see if you can purchase it directly from DJI. You can contact them at (support.dji.com). We hope this helps.
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules