DJI Mavic Air Batteries not charging
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wuXhQ6cFCc1E
New
Flight distance : 8281 ft

Singapore

Hi Folks,

My Mavic Air was kept unused for long time (as I was stuck overseas) and recently when I came back and checked the beast, to my surprise my batteries don’t charge anymore. Any idea / or tricks to revive them in Singapore if possible?

Thanks
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to leave the batteries on the charger for approximately 3-4 hours and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-18
Use props
djiuser_wuXhQ6cFCc1E
New

Singapore

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-18 03:58
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to leave the batteries on the charger for approximately 3-4 hours and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello @DJI Paladin,

Thanks for your message. Actually I have tried several times to leave them on charging station…in fact I have left them on charging dock overnight fee times but they never Power on. I watch few YouTube videos and tried to revive with CP2112 chip but it was also waste of time n energy
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_wuXhQ6cFCc1E Posted at 5-18 04:16
Hello @DJI Paladin,

Thanks for your message. Actually I have tried several times to leave them on charging station…in fact I have left them on charging dock overnight fee times but they never Power on. I watch few YouTube videos and tried to revive with CP2112 chip but it was also waste of time n energy

My apologies for the issue. The batteries seem to be damaged during storage. In this case, I'm afraid that the batteries are no longer under warranty. You may check the link below and see if you can purchase a battery for your Mavic Air drone Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2023-5-19
Use props
djiuser_wuXhQ6cFCc1E
New

Singapore

Thanks a lot
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, djiuser_wuXhQ6cFCc1E. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum.
2023-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules