Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why is the dji assistant still not working on a mac?
800 3 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CTT Channel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7843156 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Picture of the error message attached
DJIA2.jpg
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you downloaded the software straight on our website? If yes, To override the security settings and launch the app, please follow the steps below:

· Find the app to be launched in Mac “Finder”.
· Avoid using Launchpad to execute this operation. Launchpad is not allowed to access the Shortcut menus.
· Tap and hold the Control key and tap the app icon. Select “Open” from the shortcut menu.
· Tap “Open”.
· The app is now saved as an exception to your security settings, and you can open it in the future by double-clicking it, just as you can any authorized app.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-18
Use props
CTT Channel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7843156 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-18 18:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you downloaded the software straight on our website? If yes, To override the security settings and launch the app, please follow the steps below:

· Find the app to be launched in Mac “Finder”.

Hello,

I confirm that the software was downloaded from your website. I followed your procedure and it works. Thank you for your help.
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

CTT Channel Posted at 5-18 22:43
Hello,

I confirm that the software was downloaded from your website. I followed your procedure and it works. Thank you for your help.

Perfect! We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Happy flying always!
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules