Mini 2 firmware update stuck
1678 10 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AtomicRyan
lvl.1
United States

I am currently on 1.04. I am using an iPhone 13 (DJI Fly App) with wifi connection, but have tried mobiile as well. Connection speeds are fast.

If I try to update the firmware from the about menu, it times out.

If I try to update the firmware from the notifaction on the opening connect screen, it just sits there... stuck at 0%.

What can I do?
2023-5-18
Use props
mitch74_mini2
New
Flight distance : 249508 ft
Canada

Hi there, my DJI mini 2 is having the same issue.  I am also on 1.04.  When I hit "check for updates" it says checking version...(for quite a while...then says "checking timed out, wait a moment and try again"
2023-5-18
Use props
AtomicRyan
lvl.1
United States

mitch74_mini2 Posted at 5-18 09:01
Hi there, my DJI mini 2 is having the same issue.  I am also on 1.04.  When I hit "check for updates" it says checking version...(for quite a while...then says "checking timed out, wait a moment and try again"

Yep... Pretty frustrating.
2023-5-18
Use props
JordiC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6215745 ft
Spain

DJI Assistant 2 fails too...seems to be a DJI's server issue...

Please, DJI, could you check your firmwares server?

Best regards!
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try again today and see if the issue persists? You may also try to use the DJI Assistant 2 but please make sure to modify it before using. You may refer to the response of DJI Gamora on this thread https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline for the guidelines on how to modify the software to update the DJI Mini 2. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-18
Use props
neoborg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I am also having problems checking for updates, but it only seems to happen when I use mobile data.  Checking for updates with my Wi-Fi connection is fine.

My mobile data connection works fine for other apps.  I have tried uninstalling DJI Fly and reinstalling it.

2023-5-19
Use props
djiuser_fvifPPGJpWBs
New
Flight distance : 12257 ft
United States

mitch74_mini2 Posted at 5-18 09:01
Hi there, my DJI mini 2 is having the same issue.  I am also on 1.04.  When I hit "check for updates" it says checking version...(for quite a while...then says "checking timed out, wait a moment and try again"

Seeing this issue as well. I have tried updating for several weeks without success. Used multiple devices (IPhone, Pixel, iPad) on Wi-Fi and cellular.
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

neoborg Posted at 5-19 03:45
I am also having problems checking for updates, but it only seems to happen when I use mobile data.  Checking for updates with my Wi-Fi connection is fine.

My mobile data connection works fine for other apps.  I have tried uninstalling DJI Fly and reinstalling it.

Sorry for the late response. Please confirm if you are still having the same issue with error 0x1103a0090012. If yes, please let us know so we can send you the required information so we can check the issue further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-18
Use props
MiniManiac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1047503 ft
United Kingdom

Dont use the DJI assistant just download the firmware you want and flash it using the Drone-Hacks tool, firmware flashing is free to use.

How to use Drone Hacks tool to flash the mini 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T6hFDd3BK8

How to use dankdronedownloader to get the firmware you want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpLOqlKQ0BI
2023-6-18
Use props
Tom Richard
lvl.2

United States

Try updating late at night or early morning.
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Tom Richard Posted at 6-18 12:27
Try updating late at night or early morning.

Hi, Tom. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm what specific issues did you experience when updating? Also, what DJI product are you using? Please provide us with a detailed inquiry so we can provide you an accurate resolution. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules