Video Waypoints - Requests and Questions
613 2 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

1. Can you please add Nightmode when using Video Waypoints?

2. Is it possible shuffle the order of the saved Waypoints around or add  a Waypoints at the end, then move it up the list to point number 4, for  example?

3. Sometimes, I've noticed a small photo thumbnail showing the scene  when the Waypoint was created, just above the numbered points.
When I click a point to edit it, the thumbnails disappear. How can I get the photo thumbnails to show again?
It would make identifying & adjusting a specific point easier, knowing I'm adjusting the correct point.

4. What is the order of the executed commands when creating the points?
Example, if I had 3 Waypoints all in a line, 50 metres apart (flying at  10/s). And I wanted to fly from point 1 to 2, hover for 3 seconds, then  take a photo, then fly to point 3.
Do I set point two, to hold and take a photo and the drone would follow  that sequence, or would it actually arrive at point 2, take a photo as  it's nearly at a complete stop, then hover for 3 second, before flying  to point 3?
(hopefully, that makes sense).

5. When taking a photo at a Waypoint, can you add a feature to be able to select bracketing the exposure or taking a Pano etc?

Thank you.
2023-5-18
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

Mods, anyone?
2023-5-20
Use props
MS
Second Officer