1024 12 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nyehe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443264 ft
Slovakia

Hi
I have been using my avata for a while,I have used this feature many times.
Now for some reason if I starting the motors,in the phone the screen turns black however,if I turn off the motors,the drone view jumbs back.
I changed my lightning cable, updated everything,re installed the fly app and it still does it.
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Nyehe. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please clarify how did you connect your phone? Is it connected to the Goggles? If so. what Goggles are you using?
2023-5-18
Use props
Nyehe
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hi thank You for helping.
I’m using googles v2.
Connecting with data lightning cabble and the usb-A to usb-C what i got for the avata.
I’m using iphone SE 2020.

2023-5-18
Use props
Nyehe
lvl.1
Slovakia

I’m using googles v2.
Connecting with data lightning cabble and the usb-A to usb-C what i got for the avata.
I’m using iphone SE 2020.

2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nyehe Posted at 5-18 21:26
I’m using googles v2.

Thanks for the update. We need to check the connection so kindly post a short video showing the connection method and the specific issue. We'll be waiting for your update.
2023-5-21
Use props
Nyehe
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hi,I uploaded the video to google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A_ws555Se8pxUMH1U9Fuqpu7FFTrpEB8/view?usp=drivesdk

Update:I tried with another phone (Iphone13) and it still does the same.
I am a bit sad right now.
IMG_7139.jpeg
2023-5-22
Use props
Nyehe
lvl.1
Slovakia

Any advice?
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nyehe Posted at 5-22 07:20
Hi,I uploaded the video to google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A_ws555Se8pxUMH1U9Fuqpu7FFTrpEB8/view?usp=drivesdk

Hi there. We're sorry for the delayed response. We already forwarded your concern to the related team for further checking. And by the way, please remember to select the "Reply" option so we'll be notified when you respond. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-31
Use props
Nyehe
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-31 00:29
Hi there. We're sorry for the delayed response. We already forwarded your concern to the related team for further checking. And by the way, please remember to select the "Reply" option so we'll be notified when you respond. Thanks for your understanding.

Hi
Should I wait for a new avata update?
Did you find a solution?
2023-7-3
Use props
Nyehe
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-31 00:29

Hi
Did you find a solution?
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nyehe Posted at 7-3 22:00
Hi
Did you find a solution?

Hi. I'm sorry for the very late response. Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, please follow the steps below.
1.  Reset the goggles refresh the firmware, and make sure the app is the latest as well;
2. Change the cable and mobile to cross-check;
3. Check if the goggles have the image transmission, which means only the app has the blank screen; if both, please refer to the next step;
4. Please DM me the firmware version, app version, mobile model and system version, aircraft log, goggles log, and tested time for further checking.
2023-7-19
Use props
Nyehe
lvl.1
Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 7-19 01:37
Hi. I'm sorry for the very late response. Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, please follow the steps below.
1.  reset the goggles refresh the firmware, and make sure the app is the latest as well;
2. change the cable and mobile to cross-check;

Hi.
Now I updated the avata and googles and it works again.
Thank you the help.
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nyehe Posted at 7-19 08:27
Hi.
Now I updated the avata and googles and it works again.
Thank you the help.

Awesome. I'm glad it's already fixed. If you need further assistance you can go to our support page at dji.com/support. Thank you for your support and have a great day ahead.
2023-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules