Import Pinnacle Studio
1272 3 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6TqYQmLBR7ou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 504813 ft
Netherlands

Some MP4 made by my Mini 3 Pro can be imported in Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate. Others cannot. I'm not shure by what settings there is a problem wiith Pinnacle. I cam play all my video's with Windows madiaplayer and other players. Only import in Pinnacle is a problem. Who can help?   
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We don't have any guidance on the said 3rd party software. Hope that our fellow DJI members could provide you with the best advice regarding this 3rd party editing software. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-18
Use props
djiuser_6TqYQmLBR7ou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 504813 ft
Netherlands

In the new (paid) version of Pinnacle Studio (26) the MP4 files of my DJI Mini 3 Pro can be imported. Apparently the import of a wider range of codecs has been included in that newer version.
2023-5-19
Use props
djiuser_IGnnUm55twZj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 787073 ft
Netherlands

djiuser_6TqYQmLBR7ou Posted at 5-19 00:23
In the new (paid) version of Pinnacle Studio (26) the MP4 files of my DJI Mini 3 Pro can be imported. Apparently the import of a wider range of codecs has been included in that newer version.

Currently I have a problem with Studio 26 and my Dji mini3 pro footage. It imports thefootage as being 29 frames per second, but in fact it's 29,97 fps (as other apps also confirm it is). This causes a little stutter after export. Studio 25 didnt do this. When I convert the drone footage to 29,97 fps (which it already is!?), with an app like Handbrake, then Studio 26 imports it as 29,97 fps and the stutter is gone. I'm waiting for an answer of Corel.
2023-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules