Activating DJI FPV
226 4 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robullo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62923 ft
Italy

Hi, i have some problems activating my new DJI FPV. I connected the goggle V2 to the computer to the app DJI Assistant 2. But i can't activate my goggle and also update their firmware. Anyone can help ?
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Robullo. Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, did you purchase the Goggles V2 separately or did it come with the DJI FPV Combo? What DJI Assistant 2 version are you using?
2023-5-18
Use props
Robullo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62923 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-18 19:15
Hi, Robullo. Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, did you purchase the Goggles V2 separately or did it come with the DJI FPV Combo? What DJI Assistant 2 version are you using?

Hi gomora !. So i had some problem with the last version of the desktop app. For like 2 hours on the activation was failing. After few time like magic all worked. So now all it's working. I didn't make a test fly but i will try it tomorrow if i can .
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Robullo Posted at 5-18 21:58
Hi gomora !. So i had some problem with the last version of the desktop app. For like 2 hours on the activation was failing. After few time like magic all worked. So now all it's working. I didn't make a test fly but i will try it tomorrow if i can .

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Robullo Posted at 5-18 21:58
Hi gomora !. So i had some problem with the last version of the desktop app. For like 2 hours on the activation was failing. After few time like magic all worked. So now all it's working. I didn't make a test fly but i will try it tomorrow if i can .

Hi, Robullo. Thank you for the update. Glad that the Goggles are now activated. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum.
2023-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules