Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Position of tracked subject in camera frame
655 2 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aforandy
New

United Kingdom

[size=15.008px]Can anyone advise if it’s possible to change where a tracked or spotlight subject will be held in the camera frame?
[size=15.008px]
[size=15.008px]An example of the issue I’m having.... I recently set my drone to parallel track myself and a friend walking along a mountain path. I framed the initial image with the camera set to portrait, the subjects positioned approximately 1/3 up the frame, and a beautiful mountain backdrop filling the top 2/3 of the frame. The drone seemed to lock on to the subjects with no issue, but as soon as I pressed ‘Start’ the drone (or gimbal) adjusted to have the subjects dead centre of the frame, losing the dramatic backdrop and filling the bottom half of the shot with dull rock.
I’m hoping there is some way to ‘lock’ the subjects to a specific area of a frame, or am i asking too much.

2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please post an example footage showing the issue that you are pertaining to on the post so we can check it further? You may upload the video via Google Drive or Youtube then send the link here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-18
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

I dont have my drone right now but from my memory while testing tracking feature I remember that after starting when it centers the subject (I guess) it lets you use the stick to make it off center.
Have you tried that?
2023-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules