Controller Died?
1024 4 2023-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dennee23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42936 ft
Australia

My remote controller has turned off and won't restart. It was fully charged and I'd just flown with it. I was in the process of changing the battery on the flyer and it's turned off. I've pressed and held the button for more than 20s. Ive plugged in the charger but it's not showing any lights at all. Suggestions?
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave your remote controller on the charger for approximately 1-2 hours and check if the are some changes? In addition, what specific controller are you currently using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-18
Use props
dennee23
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-18 17:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave your remote controller on the charger for approximately 1-2 hours and check if the are some changes? In addition, what specific controller are you currently using? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

It was purchased as a fly more combo. So RC-N1
I’ve currently got on on charge but there are no lights on at all
2023-5-18
Use props
dennee23
lvl.1
Australia

dennee23 Posted at 5-18 18:11
I’ve currently got on on charge but there are no lights on at all

It's still totally dead. ??
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

dennee23 Posted at 5-18 18:11
I’ve currently got on on charge but there are no lights on at all

Thank you for your response. We're sorry for this unpleasant experience. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the RC in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules