Need help with Z15-BMPCC and Lightbridge
986 4 2015-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kuau
lvl.1

United States

I saw this in a early post.
I am having the exact same issue, unfortunatlety for me my dealer DSLRPROS.com will not support or replace the gimbal I just purchased because I purchased it through there ebay store. How can I get my new gimbal replaced?

2015-8-25
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

We cannot see what the issue you are have is.  If you could explain that, then we may be able to help you.
2015-8-27
Use props
kuau
lvl.1

United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-8-27 17:34
We cannot see what the issue you are have is.  If you could explain that, then we may be able to hel ...

Ed, here is what i am getting,
This is not my video, but i am having the exact same issue.
if i bypass the HD/AV module using a HDMI cable direct from the camera to LB the image is perfect.
i opened a case with DJI and have not gotten any responce

http://forum.dji.com/thread-20758-1-1.html

2015-8-27
Use props
you suck
New

United States

kuau Posted at 2015-8-27 21:33
Ed, here is what i am getting,
This is not my video, but i am having the exact same issue.
if i byp ...

I am very familiar with Dslrpros I buy equipment from them all the time, they have awesome tech support when you purchase directly through them. I have bought stuff from the DslrprosWholesale EBAY STORE  also and found out it is not the same company. The whole sale company buys all the over stock from Dslrpros.com and sells it on ebay as is. So I wouldn't complain that you bought a Gimbal for an extremely low cost.

So on to your problem, I have a S1000 and I had the Lightbridge but I threw that piece of shit away and went with the Connex system Dslrpros offers LOVE IT !!,  do you have the gimbal switched to HDMI and not AV? What are all you setting set to?  any pictures of the gimbal and camera settings?  I don't mind helping you out.
2015-8-27
Use props
kuau
lvl.1

United States

you suck Posted at 2015-8-28 00:25
I am very familiar with Dslrpros I buy equipment from them all the time, they have awesome tech su ...

The "wholesale company" is run by Robert Scott who is listed as the CTO of DSLRPros so its maybe "a separate company" yet its the same person using the same address. Just a coincidence?? I don't think so.
I finally got a call today from  someone in tech support who said the eBay store is where they sell items that they can't sell, or stuck with from DJI.

In regards to my setup, very basic, same setup as our other S900 which has a GH4 gimbal and we are having no issues with that.

Yes you get what you pay for, but... Selling something that is advertised as New and having it shipped with the seal broken, in my book is very deceptive.

I will probably return it under eBay's buyers protection policy.
2015-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules