Zenmuse GH4 Repair or Parts
1294 6 2015-8-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tony_bish
lvl.1

United States

I have a DJI ZENMUSE Z15-GH4 that was involved with a hard landing. It took some damage to one of the motors, however the other two are just fine. I have tried contacting DJI multiple times about repair or purchasing replacement parts but I have not had any luck getting my questions answered.

First off, would anyone want to buy this. If not where could I send it in to be repaired or buy parts. Really the only thing that needs to be replaced is the one motor that I disconnected. That would be great if they have one of those available to buy. If not I will sell it for parts.

2015-8-25
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

You will have to send it in for repair.
2015-8-27
Use props
tony_bish
lvl.1

United States

Okay, I would need a little more information.

Such as 'where to send it in'
and 'pricing'

etc

Let me know or private message me

Thank You!
2015-8-31
Use props
tony_bish
lvl.1

United States

Okay Ive been told I will have it send it in for repair....Next question...."WHERE DO I SEND IT IN FOR REPAIR?"

2015-9-2
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

tony_bish@hotma Posted at 2015-9-2 10:46
Okay Ive been told I will have it send it in for repair....Next question...."WHERE DO I SEND IT IN F ...

Theres a process...you can't just send it in. You will need to contact DJI USA either by email or phone (be prepared to wait on hold for a bit). Once they understand what you want to do they will email you a form to be filled out that you have to put in the box you send to them. You MUST get an RMA number in order to send it in for repair. The form will have instructions on where to send it...normally here in the US its the LA area like Torrence. You will receive a tracking or some type of number to go on line at https://djitechnology.zendesk.com where you enter your email and password. There you can track the status. Once you send in your gimbal it may be a couple of weeks before they show receiving it at Zendesk even though your UPS showed delivered way before that. Depending on whats wrong with it you can expect 6-8 weeks....I had one I got back in 2 weeks but I think that was a fluke. Good luck and hope that helps
2015-9-3
Use props
tony_bish
lvl.1

United States

Thank you that was helpful. I will try calling, before I was just sending email. At least I know what to expect,
2015-9-12
Use props
nelson.jadir
New

Portugal

If you want I can buy yours.
email me: nelson.jadir@gmail.com
2016-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules