Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looking for the sunrise.....

A different angle for a change,  not sure what drew me to this side today,   its not one i usually frequent as some of you will notice.  

Taken with Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

2023-5-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-5-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You caught it.  Curious cloud formations too.   Ours is just 10/10 grey cloud - and now persistent rain
2023-5-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like the new angle for that shot DA.  It gives a totally different perspective of the castle.  
2023-5-19
Use props
WN1X
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37884 ft
United States

I really like the contrast between the sky and the glow of the castle.
2023-5-19
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Gorgeous!!
2023-5-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thanks Depp.   It was a nice morning for that shot.
2023-5-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-19 02:32
I like the new angle for that shot DA.  It gives a totally different perspective of the castle.

Thanks DT.  I dont usually coming in from that angle but Ive been changing ups the route a little lately as things are drying out now.  
2023-5-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WN1X Posted at 5-19 03:20
I really like the contrast between the sky and the glow of the castle.

Cheers WN1X.    That early morning sun does add a nice glow.  
2023-5-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-20 01:42
Thanks DT.  I dont usually coming in from that angle but Ive been changing ups the route a little lately as things are drying out now.

You're very welcome DA.  Never hurts to change things up a bit.  
2023-5-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-20 03:24
You're very welcome DA.  Never hurts to change things up a bit.

I changed things up the last two days now by not going out first thing.    A quick coffee and then to the hospital.
2023-5-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-20 23:34
I changed things up the last two days now by not going out first thing.    A quick coffee and then to the hospital.

Definitely not my favorite place but a necessity sometimes.  Hope all is going well.
2023-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-21 04:29
Definitely not my favorite place but a necessity sometimes.  Hope all is going well.

SHMBOd has some unexpected cryotherapy on it to remove it,  and today we get to visit a different hospital.  Although this is a much nice one IMO.
2023-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 00:27
SHMBOd has some unexpected cryotherapy on it to remove it,  and today we get to visit a different hospital.  Although this is a much nice one IMO.

I'm a bit familiar with cryotherapy as I had a skin tag that kept getting bigger and they treated it with cryotherapy.  It wasn't cancerous and the skin tag is gone so I was happy.
2023-5-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great shot!
2023-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-22 11:57
I'm a bit familiar with cryotherapy as I had a skin tag that kept getting bigger and they treated it with cryotherapy.  It wasn't cancerous and the skin tag is gone so I was happy.

They use that here for that too.    We have to give it 6 weeks and go back for tests to see if it worked.
2023-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Many thanks Monty.
2023-5-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 5-24 00:29
Many thanks Monty.

More than welcome!
2023-5-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-24 00:10
They use that here for that too.    We have to give it 6 weeks and go back for tests to see if it worked.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it worked.  
2023-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-24 03:06
I'll keep my fingers crossed that it worked.

Thanks,  Another hospital appointment again today which is at an awkward time,   so we may just go for a stroll around the lake with the Goslings to see how they are doing.
2023-5-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-24 23:46
Thanks,  Another hospital appointment again today which is at an awkward time,   so we may just go for a stroll around the lake with the Goslings to see how they are doing.

You're welcome.  Seems hospital appointments are never at a good time or at least that is how I look at them.  My daughter (the RN) says I have white coat phobia.  I keep telling her I'm not scared of seeing a doctor but I was raised that you took care of yourself and stayed healthy.  Seeing a doctor means you didn't take care of yourself well enough.  I know, sometimes you have to see a doctor but I always make that the exception vice the rule.  Like getting shot with a spear gun or an ATV accident.  
2023-5-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-25 03:22
You're welcome.  Seems hospital appointments are never at a good time or at least that is how I look at them.  My daughter (the RN) says I have white coat phobia.  I keep telling her I'm not scared of seeing a doctor but I was raised that you took care of yourself and stayed healthy.  Seeing a doctor means you didn't take care of yourself well enough.  I know, sometimes you have to see a doctor but I always make that the exception vice the rule.  Like getting shot with a spear gun or an ATV accident.

We've been lucky,  most of ours this week were very early,  in once case the first of the day,   just yesterday it was the middle of the day that really messes with plans,   Good news is that they all went well and apart from the cryotherapy no follow up's required.  
2023-5-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-25 23:46
We've been lucky,  most of ours this week were very early,  in once case the first of the day,   just yesterday it was the middle of the day that really messes with plans,   Good news is that they all went well and apart from the cryotherapy no follow up's required.

Glad to hear all the appointments went well.  

Woke up this morning to not a cloud in the sky.  Nice to see nothing but blue as for the last 4 days has been nothing but clouds and torrential rain.  I'm going to get a long bike ride in this morning and then come back and vacuum, wash and wax my truck.  Been putting all that off due to the rain.
2023-5-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-26 03:05
Glad to hear all the appointments went well.  

Woke up this morning to not a cloud in the sky.  Nice to see nothing but blue as for the last 4 days has been nothing but clouds and torrential rain.  I'm going to get a long bike ride in this morning and then come back and vacuum, wash and wax my truck.  Been putting all that off due to the rain.

You'd better get out and enjoy.    Ive spend the day trawling for food,  amazing how many shops were sold out,  worse than during c19.
2023-5-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-26 04:43
You'd better get out and enjoy.    Ive spend the day trawling for food,  amazing how many shops were sold out,  worse than during c19.

Seems odd that the stores are still feeling the shortage of supplies similar to the C19 days.  

I got in a nice bike ride but because of the strong winds I had to use electric boost assist on the return trip as I was riding into the wind on the return trip.  Thanks goodness I was on an eBike.  Truck is all clean and shiny once again.  
2023-5-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-26 13:19
Seems odd that the stores are still feeling the shortage of supplies similar to the C19 days.  

I got in a nice bike ride but because of the strong winds I had to use electric boost assist on the return trip as I was riding into the wind on the return trip.  Thanks goodness I was on an eBike.  Truck is all clean and shiny once again.

It's not been a problem with all stores,   but theres one or two in particular thats been really bad recently.  
2023-5-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-27 23:47
It's not been a problem with all stores,   but theres one or two in particular thats been really bad recently.

Most of the major food store chains here are all back to having full shelves and plenty of goods in their warehouses.  Still an occasional product still lagging catching back up to original sales and availability status.  
2023-5-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-28 16:36
Most of the major food store chains here are all back to having full shelves and plenty of goods in their warehouses.  Still an occasional product still lagging catching back up to original sales and availability status.

We've been a bit hit and miss,   but noting like the first weeks of the lockdown.
2023-5-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-29 00:28
We've been a bit hit and miss,   but noting like the first weeks of the lockdown.

Yeah, the early part of the pandemic created mass buying at the stores and quickly emptied the shelves.  They couldn't get replacement goods from the warehouses fast enough.  Part of that was caused by worker imposed slowdowns at the warehouses and lack of available truck drivers.  Hopefully, we do not have to go through that again anytime soon.
2023-5-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-29 03:13
Yeah, the early part of the pandemic created mass buying at the stores and quickly emptied the shelves.  They couldn't get replacement goods from the warehouses fast enough.  Part of that was caused by worker imposed slowdowns at the warehouses and lack of available truck drivers.  Hopefully, we do not have to go through that again anytime soon.

I read an article from the NBC news app that China was tracking for a wave and many millions of cases a day,    which could cause some variant and another round of being careful I guess,   I doubt that the US or UK would impose lockdowns again,   even if it was really really bad.     Here it would have to be zombie level bad for another lockdown with the current government.
2023-5-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-29 03:16
I read an article from the NBC news app that China was tracking for a wave and many millions of cases a day,    which could cause some variant and another round of being careful I guess,   I doubt that the US or UK would impose lockdowns again,   even if it was really really bad.     Here it would have to be zombie level bad for another lockdown with the current government.

I'm thinking pretty much the same here.  I did see where they are preparing a new vaccine for a new variant just discovered in China.  They are also using that same mRNA to develop vaccines for Flu now.
2023-5-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-29 04:43
I'm thinking pretty much the same here.  I did see where they are preparing a new vaccine for a new variant just discovered in China.  They are also using that same mRNA to develop vaccines for Flu now.

SHMBOd is desperate for a holiday but we cant face sitting on a plane at the moment,  so we've been kicking around the idea of driving somewhere,   the tunnel is very easy to get the car to France and then its just a choice of where to go.   early days still and tbh Im not that keen but I may have to cave on this one at some point.    Need to pick a good drone spot.  
2023-5-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-29 23:43
SHMBOd is desperate for a holiday but we cant face sitting on a plane at the moment,  so we've been kicking around the idea of driving somewhere,   the tunnel is very easy to get the car to France and then its just a choice of where to go.   early days still and tbh Im not that keen but I may have to cave on this one at some point.    Need to pick a good drone spot.

I'm thinking that since Mr. B spent all that time in France that he might be a good source of great drone flying locations.  One of these days you really have to firm up that vacation to Iceland.  I have no doubt you'll absolutely love your visit there.  
2023-5-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-30 03:10
I'm thinking that since Mr. B spent all that time in France that he might be a good source of great drone flying locations.  One of these days you really have to firm up that vacation to Iceland.  I have no doubt you'll absolutely love your visit there.

If we do France I think we would drive down to the south,   something near Nice I think would be nice. boom boom
2023-5-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-30 22:53
If we do France I think we would drive down to the south,   something near Nice I think would be nice. boom boom

Oh yes, Nice is very nice.  I've visited there three different times.  Just make sure to save some energy for after sundown, as Nice has one of the hottest nightlife scenes in the Riviera.  Last time I was there I took a very interesting guided eBike tour.  Lots of shopping spots for SHMBO also.
2023-5-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-31 05:50
Oh yes, Nice is very nice.  I've visited there three different times.  Just make sure to save some energy for after sundown, as Nice has one of the hottest nightlife scenes in the Riviera.  Last time I was there I took a very interesting guided eBike tour.  Lots of shopping spots for SHMBO also.

lol Nightlife and shopping are probably the two things we dont want.  
2023-5-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-31 05:53
lol Nightlife and shopping are probably the two things we dont want.

Good thing they offer lots of other things to enjoy then.  
2023-5-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-31 07:52
Good thing they offer lots of other things to enjoy then.

Not sure if Im going to be able to travel for a bit,  need to be closed to the parents for a while.  
2023-6-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 6-2 23:50
Not sure if Im going to be able to travel for a bit,  need to be closed to the parents for a while.

I understand that concern.  Hopefully, the medical issues will subside and things will be more "normal" soon.  
2023-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules