2835 17 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7c06c160
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5998743 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have a DJI Mavic 3 and have never had problems with the The DJI Fly app till this week. But it keeps crashing after around every 1 minute 15 sec on my Apple Ipad  (OS 16.5) and I have the same issue when I try and update to the new firmware DJI MAVIC 3 V01.00.1100 so I cannot upgrade the app. I have deleted the app and reloaded but still same problem and only with this app on my ipad . If I use the DJI Fly app on my new Iphone 14 (OS 16.5) I have no problem! But I want to use the Ipad. Any help would be appreciated! Jason
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific iPad are you currently using? Is it the Mini, Pro, Air kindly please provide us with the exact model so we can check. In addition, you may update the firmware of your DJI Mavic 3 using the DJI Assistant 2 software. You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-19
Use props
fans7c06c160
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

Using the I Pad (9th gen) with IPas OS Version 16.5 Regards Jason
2023-5-19
Use props
fans7c06c160
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-19 01:20
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific iPad are you currently using? Is it the Mini, Pro, Air kindly please provide us with the exact model so we can check. In addition, you may update the firmware of your DJI Mavic 3 using the DJI Assistant 2 software. You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I'll try the DJI Assistant 2 software if I can.Regards Jason
2023-5-19
Use props
fans7c06c160
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-19 01:20

I checked and the DJI Assistant 2 software does not support the Mavic 3!

2023-5-19
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

fans7c06c160 Posted at 5-19 04:14
I checked and the DJI Assistant 2 software does not support the Mavic 3!

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/dji_assistant/20230423/DJI+Assistant+2(Consumer+Drones+Series)+2.1.18.exe
2023-5-19
Use props
fans7c06c160
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-19 04:22
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/dji_assistant/20230423/DJI+Assistant+2(Consumer+Drones+Series)+2.1.18.exe

But will I be able to download to the Ipad or only a laptop? JC
2023-5-19
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

fans7c06c160 Posted at 5-19 04:28
But will I be able to download to the Ipad or only a laptop? JC

Its a software for Windows. It will help you to update drone and RC as the mod suggested. Then be sure that your ipad and its IOS version is in the DJI Fly recommandation list. Everything must be fine.
2023-5-19
Use props
fans7c06c160
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-19 04:55
Its a software for Windows. It will help you to update drone and RC as the mod suggested. Then be sure that your ipad and its IOS version is in the DJI Fly recommandation list. Everything must be fine.

Thanks for the info. Yes I updated the firmware on the drone. But the issue is wit the DJI fly app. Cheers JC
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans7c06c160 Posted at 5-19 01:24
I'll try the DJI Assistant 2 software if I can.Regards Jason

Thank you for your response. Kindly please clarify what specific iPad are you using. Does the crashing issue happen every time you use the device? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-20
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans7c06c160 Posted at 5-20 00:19
Thanks for the info. Yes I updated the firmware on the drone. But the issue is wit the DJI fly app. Cheers JC

Delete the app from your iPad. Go to the App Store and download it again. Done. However....DJI doesn't technically support the newest iOS.  Not just the latest but I think any of iOS 16 if I recall. I also have had the app crash when using my iPad. It didn't do it regularly...but I could count on it a few times in a days flying. Regardless...try deleting it and redownloading from the App Store.
2023-5-20
Use props
fans7c06c160
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

digibud Posted at 5-20 07:35
Delete the app from your iPad. Go to the App Store and download it again. Done. However....DJI doesn't technically support the newest iOS.  Not just the latest but I think any of iOS 16 if I recall. I also have had the app crash when using my iPad. It didn't do it regularly...but I could count on it a few times in a days flying. Regardless...try deleting it and redownloading from the App Store.

Thanks for the advise. Yes I have deleted and reloaded the app many times and tried to install the old app. But yes the iOS system is the issue. I will try again to reload the old operating system. The App crashed every 75 sec after opening. I'll never upgrade a system again if its working fine! I should have remembered that! Regards, Jason
2023-5-20
Use props
fans7c06c160
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-20 03:43
Thank you for your response. Kindly please clarify what specific iPad are you using. Does the crashing issue happen every time you use the device? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

The App crashed every 75 sec after opening. I'll never upgrade a system again if its working fine! I should have remembered that! The same thing happens even if I'm trying to install the latest DJI FLY as the app will only stay open for 75 sec.  The iOS system is the latest 16.5 . I will try and reinstall old system but so far all attempts have failed. Please advise if you have a solution. Regards, Jason
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans7c06c160 Posted at 5-20 19:47
The App crashed every 75 sec after opening. I'll never upgrade a system again if its working fine! I should have remembered that! The same thing happens even if I'm trying to install the latest DJI FLY as the app will only stay open for 75 sec.  The iOS system is the latest 16.5 . I will try and reinstall old system but so far all attempts have failed. Please advise if you have a solution. Regards, Jason

Thank you for your response. We will send you a PM for further assistance. Kindly please check your inbox. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-21
Use props
fans7c06c160
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

Hi DJI Team,
I had to delete the latest iOS and reinstall the previous iOS 16.4.1 to use the latest DJI FLY app on my iPad 9Th Gen. Problem solved. DJI need to advise when the DJI FLY app is compatible for iPads with the iOS 16.5 for iPad 9Th Gen. But as I said before the DJI Fly app work fine on the iPhone 14 with iOS 16.5. Go figure what the problem is!
Best regards,
Jason
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans7c06c160 Posted at 5-22 19:52
Hi DJI Team,
I had to delete the latest iOS and reinstall the previous iOS 16.4.1 to use the latest DJI FLY app on my iPad 9Th Gen. Problem solved. DJI need to advise when the DJI FLY app is compatible for iPads with the iOS 16.5 for iPad 9Th Gen. But as I said before the DJI Fly app work fine on the iPhone 14 with iOS 16.5. Go figure what the problem is!
Best regards,

Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue that you experience and share with us the steps of how you solved the problem. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-18
Use props
Edward Howicz
New

United States

My go fly app won't load it keeps crashing
1-13 20:07
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Edward Howicz Posted at 1-13 20:07
My go fly app won't load it keeps crashing

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we confirm the details below for further checking?

> DJI FLY app version:
> Model of the mobile device:
> Operating system of the mobile device:
> Video showing the problem;

I hope to hear from you soon.
1-14 01:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules