Inspire 2 - Best place to sell?
1133 12 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trainwreckf22
lvl.1

United States

I am looking to sell my Inspire 2, the full kit with 4xS, two Tx's, 4 sets of batteries, mint condition. I am realistic on price.  Where do I start, should it be here first?
Thanks for any insight.
2023-5-19
Use props
Alaska Drone Photography
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5157523 ft
United States

What price are you looking at? I am looking for another drone to do some small scale cinematography by my self. I currently have the mini 3 pro. And just for clarity, what are the tx's? Thanks,
ADP
2023-5-20
Use props
Trainwreckf22
lvl.1

United States

Alaska Drone Photography Posted at 5-20 19:43
What price are you looking at? I am looking for another drone to do some small scale cinematography by my self. I currently have the mini 3 pro. And just for clarity, what are the tx's? Thanks,
ADP

ADP,

This Inpsire 2 is all original DJI equipment. The Tx's are Model:GL6D10A.  One for the Drone Pilot and the other for the Camera Operator.  The Drone can be flown and camera operation all through the one Tx.  When I have flown a site for clients, I utilized the Tx HDMI output to a pair of goggles (not included) so the client can see the images and agree real-time for the commercial photos. This kit includes: (2) prop sets, Drone, Camera (4s), (4) sets of batteries (yes, the drone can't fly without both backs and firmware matching), (2) Tx's, Recharge port (holds 2 sets), and original foam case. Asking $2,000 OBO.  No idea what shipping is to Alaska.
2023-5-21
Use props
Trainwreckf22
lvl.1

United States

2023-5-21
Use props
Alaska Drone Photography
lvl.2
United States

Trainwreckf22 Posted at 5-21 04:40
ADP,

This Inpsire 2 is all original DJI equipment. The Tx's are Model:GL6D10A.  One for the Drone Pilot and the other for the Camera Operator.  The Drone can be flown and camera operation all through the one Tx.  When I have flown a site for clients, I utilized the Tx HDMI output to a pair of goggles (not included) so the client can see the images and agree real-time for the commercial photos. This kit includes: (2) prop sets, Drone, Camera (4s), (4) sets of batteries (yes, the drone can't fly without both backs and firmware matching), (2) Tx's, Recharge port (holds 2 sets), and original foam case. Asking $2,000 OBO.  No idea what shipping is to Alaska.[view_image]

Ok. Where would you be shipping from and who would you ship with? I don't want the shipping to cost an arm and a leg, so I wouldn't care if you used the cheapest option. How would you accept payment? One last thing, can you do $1,000.
Thanks, ADP
2023-5-21
Use props
Robby Brown
New

United States

Alaska Drone Photography Posted at 5-21 17:07
Ok. Where would you be shipping from and who would you ship with? I don't want the shipping to cost an arm and a leg, so I wouldn't care if you used the cheapest option. How would you accept payment? One last thing, can you do $1,000.
Thanks, ADP

$1,000? Seriously??
2023-5-22
Use props
Alaska Drone Photography
lvl.2
United States

Robby Brown Posted at 5-22 13:31
$1,000? Seriously??

He named a price and I made an offer. If he chooses to say no and names a higher price, then that's ok.
2023-5-22
Use props
Alaska Drone Photography
lvl.2
United States

Alaska Drone Photography Posted at 5-21 17:07
Ok. Where would you be shipping from and who would you ship with? I don't want the shipping to cost an arm and a leg, so I wouldn't care if you used the cheapest option. How would you accept payment? One last thing, can you do $1,000.
Thanks, ADP

Actually, before I start naming prices, what is your bottom price. Sorry for assuming.

-ADP
2023-5-22
Use props
Alaska Drone Photography
lvl.2
United States

I hope I didn't offend you with my offer. Just trying to make it work with my budget. $2,000 is a great price, but all I have is $1,500. And, if you already sold it, then that's ok too. Just let me know.
Thanks, ADP.
2023-5-23
Use props
Trainwreckf22
lvl.1

United States

Alaska Drone Photography Posted at 5-23 13:31
I hope I didn't offend you with my offer. Just trying to make it work with my budget. $2,000 is a great price, but all I have is $1,500. And, if you already sold it, then that's ok too. Just let me know.
Thanks, ADP.

Not offended by too much, but if you don't ask you won't know.  But to be fair if you looked at this new....when I bought it, I was staring at 4500.  I did a rough calculation ...assuming Anchorage, looks like $250 ground (insured). 1800 is my low number btw. Its never been mishandled or crashed. As long as the batteries match up and firmware/database are updated prior to flight, it is a work horse.  I have used dronedeploy app with it and made 3D site maps with it.  
2023-5-25
Use props
Alaska Drone Photography
lvl.2
United States

Ok. $1800 Is a great price. I'll see if I can pick up the other $300 and get back to you. It would ship to Soldotna, AK. I'll give you specifics later. I'm very very interested In this drone.
Thanks, ADP.
2023-5-25
Use props
Trainwreckf22
lvl.1

United States

Alaska Drone Photography Posted at 5-25 12:19
Ok. $1800 Is a great price. I'll see if I can pick up the other $300 and get back to you. It would ship to Soldotna, AK. I'll give you specifics later. I'm very very interested In this drone.
Thanks, ADP.

Making this happen? If no, I have a taker for the same price. Just giving you the option.
2023-6-11
Use props
Alaska Drone Photography
lvl.2
United States

Sorry to hold you up, I have decided to pursue a private pilot's license instead. Go ahead with the sale with the other buyer.
          Thanks again,
           ADP
2023-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules