Lost Image Transmission
1198 9 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TrekWorld
lvl.1
United States

Mavic 3 with latest firmware updates installed.

When switching to telephoto, the controller screen freezes and pops up a “Lost Image Transmission, Auto RTH” message. No other issues besides that. What could be the issue?
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you confirm what remote controller are you currently using? Can you please try to connect your aircraft and RC via DJI Assistant 2 software consumer drone series and please update/refresh the firmware and have a test flight to see if the issue persists. If yes, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue and upload it via Google Drive or Youtube then provide the link to us so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-19
Use props
TrekWorld
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-19 20:56
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you confirm what remote controller are you currently using? Can you please try to connect your aircraft and RC via DJI Assistant 2 software consumer drone series and please update/refresh the firmware and have a test flight to see if the issue persists. If yes, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue and upload it via Google Drive or Youtube then provide the link to us so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Already updated to latest firmware. DJI is looking into this because they don’t have an answer
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

TrekWorld Posted at 5-22 16:23
Already updated to latest firmware. DJI is looking into this because they don’t have an answer

Thank you for your response. You may provide us the screen recording of the issue so we can investigate what is the main reason for the issue. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-24
Use props
TrekWorld
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-24 23:56
Thank you for your response. You may provide us the screen recording of the issue so we can investigate what is the main reason for the issue. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. Thank you for your understanding.

Yes, I am waiting for an email so I can provide that video. I do not know who to submit it to
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

TrekWorld Posted at 5-25 20:46
Yes, I am waiting for an email so I can provide that video. I do not know who to submit it to

You can post it here, upload the original video via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check it. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-27
Use props
TrekWorld
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-27 00:07
You can post it here, upload the original video via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check it. Thank you for your understanding.

I called DJI and was told I should receive an email to send them the link. I never received the email
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

TrekWorld Posted at 5-27 13:21
I called DJI and was told I should receive an email to send them the link. I never received the email

You can send the link here so we can check it. If you really want to send it via email, you may email us at support@dji.com. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-29
Use props
TrekWorld
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-29 00:54
You can send the link here so we can check it. If you really want to send it via email, you may email us at . Thank you for your understanding.

I'm messaged you PM as well as emailed.
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

TrekWorld Posted at 5-29 09:26
I'm messaged you PM as well as emailed.

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this to our designated team for clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules