1166 19 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

i sure wish DJI would implement Waypoints and Cruise Control on the Air 2S.  Both are already available in certain modes already so it should be easy to update.

2023-5-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

ABSOLUTELY!!!
2023-5-19
Use props
JmsWms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301565 ft
United States

I agree two hundred percent!
2023-5-19
Use props
Aerial Moments
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1460653 ft
Greece

I agree !!!!
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, DowntonRDB. We appreciate you for bringing this inquiry to us. This recommendation was already been sent to our designated team and yet we still don't have any updates as of the time being. We will continue to record this feedback and send it to our team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-19 20:17
Hi there, DowntonRDB. We appreciate you for bringing this inquiry to us. This recommendation was already been sent to our designated team and yet we still don't have any updates as of the time being. We will continue to record this feedback and send it to our team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

As I stated both of these are already available in certain modes so it should be easy to update for your designated team to implement.  We are not asking for anything too hard or impossible to do.  
2023-5-20
Use props
fans50b43703
lvl.3
Flight distance : 424865 ft
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-19 20:17

Bot response.

Pathetic.
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-20 02:49
As I stated both of these are already available in certain modes so it should be easy to update for your designated team to implement.  We are not asking for anything too hard or impossible to do.

We totally understand your request, Captain. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-5-21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-21 03:55
We totally understand your request, Captain. We will continue to let such feedback reach the designated team for consideration. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

I appreciate you passing this on to your designated team. Will be very useful for many pilots if the team agrees to provide us these functions.  Have a great day Paladin.
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans50b43703 Posted at 5-20 03:51
Bot response.

Pathetic.

We apologize if we can only do so much. Please know that all suggestions need to undergo evaluation and unfortunately, that takes time.  Also,  all customers can provide their suggestions and we will be more than happy to forward them to our relevant team but not everything will be approved as there may be some limitations such as technical or firmware limitations. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-21 04:43
I appreciate you passing this on to your designated team. Will be very useful for many pilots if the team agrees to provide us these functions.  Have a great day Paladin.

We appreciate your valued support to us, DowntownRDB. Rest assured that we always value our customer's suggestions. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 But there are not rumours of Air 3 coming so it would be that model may get these new exciting features.  
2023-5-22
Use props
Shawgod
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I wish there were waypoints please.
2023-5-22
Use props
FabioV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961437 ft
Italy

One year ago,  I purchased the Maven Pilot app  for the Mini 2, for tracking capabilities. After purchasing the Air 2s, I stopped using that app, but I discovered that this app supports also the Air 2s. And it provides the Waipoint capability ... It's only few $$
2023-5-22
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

FabioV Posted at 5-22 08:17
One year ago,  I purchased the Maven Pilot app  for the Mini 2, for tracking capabilities. After purchasing the Air 2s, I stopped using that app, but I discovered that this app supports also the Air 2s. And it provides the Waipoint capability ... It's only few $$

It is NOT on-board waypoints. It is "virtual sticks"
2023-5-22
Use props
FabioV
lvl.4
Italy

Mobilehomer Posted at 5-22 08:24
It is NOT on-board waypoints. It is "virtual sticks"

Yes it is. But from the point of view of the final result (and not the technical implementation model), it performs quite well.
BTW I’m not sure that the A2S hw allows for on-board waypoints …
2023-5-22
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
United States

FabioV Posted at 5-22 09:14
Yes it is. But from the point of view of the final result (and not the technical implementation model), it performs quite well.
BTW I’m not sure that the A2S hw allows for on-board waypoints …

The 2S does have Hyperlapse waypoint. The same as the M3 did before the update that provided the function. There is plenty of onboard storage and processing power.
2023-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

FabioV Posted at 5-22 08:17
One year ago,  I purchased the Maven Pilot app  for the Mini 2, for tracking capabilities. After purchasing the Air 2s, I stopped using that app, but I discovered that this app supports also the Air 2s. And it provides the Waipoint capability ... It's only few $$

Thanks for sharing but I'd prefer to have real waypoints and not "virtual sticks".  It would be so easy for DJI developers to implement it but I got a feeling they are holding it out for the Air 3 or something else.
2023-5-22
Use props
FabioV
lvl.4
Italy

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-22 12:30
Thanks for sharing but I'd prefer to have real waypoints and not "virtual sticks".  It would be so easy for DJI developers to implement it but I got a feeling they are holding it out for the Air 3 or something else.

Maybe that,  after the release of the M3 Classic, an Air 3 would not make too much sense, considering that the Mini 3 covers almost all the needs for the advanced consumers.
2023-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

FabioV Posted at 5-22 12:49
Maybe that,  after the release of the M3 Classic, an Air 3 would not make too much sense, considering that the Mini 3 covers almost all the needs for the advanced consumers.

Probably true.  But quite the price gap between Mini 3 and Mavic 3 Classic.  I think there is still room for an Air 3 but only DJI knows if that will happen or not.  
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules