Remote DJI Mini 2 Model RC231
5391 4 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hdinhnguyen
lvl.1
United States

I plan to buy DJI Mini 3 but I want to use my old remote control DJI min 2 with model RC 231. Is this compatible or I have to buy new one? Thank you for you guy help
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC 231 is the certified model, and RC-N1 is the name of the remote controller. Therefore, the answer is YES, the DJI RC-N1 is compatible with both DJI Mini 3 and DJI Mini 2 aircraft. Please make sure to perform the necessary firmware update before using it to avoid any connection issues. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-19
Use props
hdinhnguyen
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-19 20:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI RC 231 is the certified model, and RC-N1 is the name of the remote controller. Therefore, the answer is YES, the DJI RC-N1 is compatible with both DJI Mini 3 and DJI Mini 2 aircraft. Please make sure to perform the necessary firmware update before using it to avoid any connection issues. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

Thank you for your respond to my question. It really helps me to make decision. but I still have another question. Can I use remote control DJI mini 2 RC 231 with DJI Mavic Mini. Is this compatible? I look forward to hearing from you soon.
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

hdinhnguyen Posted at 5-21 15:50
Thank you for your respond to my question. It really helps me to make decision. but I still have another question. Can I use remote control DJI mini 2 RC 231 with DJI Mavic Mini. Is this compatible? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the DJI Mavic Mini's remote controller is only compatible with the DJI Mini SE and the DJI RC-N1 will not work with the Mavic Mini. The DJI RC-N1 is only compatible with these aircraft:

DJI Mavic 3 Pro
DJI Mini 2 SE
DJI Mini 3
DJI Mini 3 Pro
DJI Mavic 3 Classic
DJI Mavic 3
DJI Mavic 3 CIne
DJI Mavic Air 2
DJI Mini 2
DJI Air 2s.

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-21
Use props
Joss07
New

Iceland

Hello,

Thank you for clarifying that controller RC 231 is compatible with DJI mini two and three.
You also said that RC 231 and RC-N1 is the same model (certified and official names).

On my controller, it is said RC 231 C5. Is C5 different than RC-N1?

I just want to be sure that my RC231 C5 that came with the DJI mini 2 will work with a mini 3.

Thanks for your help
2023-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules