Is there any way to get burned on NEW in box Mini 2 with fly more
464 6 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3a08eccf
lvl.1

United States

Sub $300 price. looks to be sealed in box or at least new in box. 2 hour drive away..

Any cautions, buying tips etc.
2023-5-19
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Robbery? Meet at the police station and check for operation before showing your money.
2023-5-19
Use props
fans3a08eccf
lvl.1

United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 5-19 17:30
Robbery? Meet at the police station and check for operation before showing your money.

Actually found out he lives 3 hours away and will ship. They are sealed in box and have warrantees. I could use paypal.. any suggestions
2023-5-19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All communication to be in 'writing' so that a complete written record exists that can be shown to PayPal etc. if needs be.  
Whats the going rate for such an item on your local ebay?   
2023-5-19
Use props
fans3a08eccf
lvl.1

United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 5-19 23:54
All communication to be in 'writing' so that a complete written record exists that can be shown to PayPal etc. if needs be.  
Whats the going rate for such an item on your local ebay?

Well, when it comes to the mini 2, its all over the place.. $150 to $400. Then more if its the fly more bundle...or if lens added..absolutely none of them were new, sealed in box although a few had very little air time.

What throws a wrench in the mix is the SE has a few extra perks and seem to be going for about same amount...but again, none here new sealed in box
I did capture the texts in message on FB for documentation to Paypal if things go sour.
I 'delayed' the deal til this morning daying I had to go put the money in the bank and give a little cushion for replies on dji of cautions, tips etc.
I certainly have a pile of HolyStone  drones I can sell off locally as well as a bunch of guitar stuff so if I did get burned its not gonna get into the 'butter n egg' money....just hate to blunder into one of those 'too good to be true deals' ...but the deal is a fantastic one..
2023-5-20
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans3a08eccf Posted at 5-20 02:52
Well, when it comes to the mini 2, its all over the place.. $150 to $400. Then more if its the fly more bundle...or if lens added..absolutely none of them were new, sealed in box although a few had very little air time.

What throws a wrench in the mix is the SE has a few extra perks and seem to be going for about same amount...but again, none here new sealed in box

Regarding prices, have a look at the green prices on https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html? ... &LH_PrefLoc=2&rt=nc

that should be ebay USA, completed auctions, if you want to refine the search tick the "New" box in the condition category.
I'd suggest using a credit card to fund the paypal payment. If the rules in the US are the same as here the use of a credit card adds another layer of protection and I do not think Paypal discloses the source of funding to the seller.

Note if you see an''unactivated'' drone for sale that is effectively a new drone, either a DJI replacement for a defective/broken/lost drone or, I think, a DJI refurbished drone, I bought two such drones.

2023-5-20
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

fans3a08eccf Posted at 5-19 17:50
Actually found out he lives 3 hours away and will ship. They are sealed in box and have warrantees. I could use paypal.. any suggestions

Definitely use PayPal.. That will give you time to check everything...
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules