1997 4 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaCJaX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I have spent too much time trying to get this to work so I figured I post my problem here. I will try to explain my situation as best as possible.
So, I have picked up a Phantom 4 PRO that came with a GL300F controller (no LCD screen) and it was working perfectly with that. No issues at all. I took that controller (GL300F) and paired it with a Phantom 4 Standard. It paired no problems. I had a GL300E (w/LCD screen) laying around that is brand new from DJI. I have tried a million times to get this GL300E to pair with this Phantom 4 PRO for over an hour  and I can not get it to pair no matter what I do. I then tried to repair the included controller (GL300F) that the AC originally came with and now that will not pair. I have tried to refresh firmware on both the AC and the controller. I factory defaulted both controllers and the AC. Both remotes go into pair mode (blinking blue LED w/beebing) and the AC goes from solid amber to blinking amber when I press it for 2 seconds. I have no idea why this doesn't pair with either controllers now. Any and all hlep is greatly appriciated !! Thanks !!

2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly please make sure that all devices are using their own latest firmware to ensure the connection between the RC and the aircraft. You may also try to manually link the aircraft to the remote controller using the combination buttons and see if there are changes. You may refer to the tutorial below. Also,  please make sure to go to Advanced Settings for the remote controller and select the corresponding model. then, restart the remote controller to link with the corresponding aircraft.

Notes: When the remote controller is not connected to DJI GO 4, the Advanced Settings will not appear.

2023-5-19
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Paladin. I do have the latest Firmware on both controllers at AC. I also refreshed the Firmware. I have tried using the combination of buttons too with no luck. I did noticed that there is a Critical Error as all 4 of the Phantoms LEDs are solid red after it boots up. However, I can't tell what the error is as I can not connect the AC to a controller. How can I get I find out what the error is ? Thanks !!
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MaCJaX Posted at 5-20 14:42
Thanks Paladin. I do have the latest Firmware on both controllers at AC. I also refreshed the Firmware. I have tried using the combination of buttons too with no luck. I did noticed that there is a Critical Error as all 4 of the Phantoms LEDs are solid red after it boots up. However, I can't tell what the error is as I can not connect the AC to a controller. How can I get I find out what the error is ? Thanks !!

Sorry for the late response. Can you please confirm if you can connect your remote controller to your mobile device and run the DJI Go 4 app? If yes, please go to the DJI Go 4 app > Remote controller settings > Advanced settings and select the corresponding model of aircraft. If the issue still persists, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-6-18
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the reply. I was actually able to get it to work. I had to load the firmware with an SD card and it fixed it.
2023-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules