Service experience
439 6 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SWAR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 165971 ft
Slovenia

I must say i was realy impresed with the service Dji in europe, i had a gimbel axis that wasnt working ok, they changed the entire drone for new one without any costs. Thank you Dji
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience here. Your feedback is our greatest motivation. We will keep providing professional service in the future. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us. Happy flying!
2023-5-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Their service seems to work mostly fine. I did have some hassle with a Pocket 2 water-proof case and service that also involved costs and sending the DJi Pocket 2 back to them twice, but on the other hand got a reasonably fast and trouble-free replacements for my lost charging cable and faulty windshield. Not perfect, but not too much to complain either.
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 5-20 11:07
Their service seems to work mostly fine. I did have some hassle with a Pocket 2 water-proof case and service that also involved costs and sending the DJi Pocket 2 back to them twice, but on the other hand got a reasonably fast and trouble-free replacements for my lost charging cable and faulty windshield. Not perfect, but not too much to complain either.

Sorry to hear about that, HGDC84. May we confirm that the issue has been resolved? Feel free to reach out at any time to further assist.
2023-5-20
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 5-20 12:10
Sorry to hear about that, HGDC84. May we confirm that the issue has been resolved? Feel free to reach out at any time to further assist.

Thank you for your inqury. I can confirm that all the forementioned issues have been solved. So no problems here anymore. Thanks for asking anyway
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HGDC84 Posted at 5-21 08:00
Thank you for your inqury. I can confirm that all the forementioned issues have been solved. So no problems here anymore. Thanks for asking anyway

Thank you for the confirmation, HGDC84. Hope you're having a great weekend.
2023-5-21
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Diana Posted at 5-21 08:31
Thank you for the confirmation, HGDC84. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Thanks, you too and also have a nice upcoming week!
2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules