Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Test fly without activation
2652 5 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
a1r_m0ses_b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5922349 ft
Greece

Hello everybody,I am going to buy a mini 3 pro with rc.Τhe guy who sell it told me that has not been activated yet. Is it possible to test fly it even with a height restriction,without activation?After activation, care refresh can also be activated?
Thank you.

2023-5-19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It will not start the motors if it has not been activated, so NO you can not fly it.
Yes you should be able to buy care refresh, I bought two such DJI drones ( mini2 & M2P/Z ) and from memory I was offered the option of buying care refresh for at least one of them but I didn't.
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. DJI Mini 3 Pro requires activation before first use. After powering on the aircraft and remote controller, follow the on-screen prompts to activate DJI Mini 3 Pro using DJI Fly. An internet connection is required for activation. Regarding the DJI Care Refresh plan, if the plan came was purchased together with the drone, the date stated in the service agreement will be the activation date of the product. We hope this clarifies your concern.

2023-5-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I hope your meeting him in person,  if its not been activated there could be a reason for it,  like it was stolen.
2023-5-22
Use props
a1r_m0ses_b
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5922349 ft
Greece

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 02:10
I hope your meeting him in person,  if its not been activated there could be a reason for it,  like it was stolen.

Thank you for your advice.
Of course i will meet him and i will activate and fly it.
I think it's risky to buy a used drone without seeing it up close.
2023-5-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

a1r_m0ses_b Posted at 5-22 09:17
Thank you for your advice.
Of course i will meet him and i will activate and fly it.
I think it's risky to buy a used drone without seeing it up close.

Good,    I think thats very wise.  
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules