Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC)
511 5 2023-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse75a10a6
lvl.1
Slovenia

Hi, I have a DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) which says: function nuavailable in Local Data Mode, for maps and other options. It also won't open the map in the bottom window for me while in flight. But in the history, it shows where I flew. I'm asking for help.
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, you can try to turn off the 'Local Data Mode' for a test. Please go to 'Profile'-'Settings'-'Notification and Privacy'-'Local Data Mode'.
2023-5-20
Use props
fanse75a10a6
lvl.1
Slovenia

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-20 01:23
Hi there, you can try to turn off the 'Local Data Mode' for a test. Please go to 'Profile'-'Settings'-'Notification and Privacy'-'Local Data Mode'.

Thank you for your help and information
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanse75a10a6 Posted at 5-20 01:49
Thank you for your help and information

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-5-20
Use props
djiuser_N2Cp3kQlu3gH
New

Belgium

Can someone please help me with my problem? I can't get my dji mini 3 pro to connect with my new phone. If I go to quick transfer it say I'm already connected with a device. I tried everything.
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_N2Cp3kQlu3gH Posted at 5-21 04:19
Can someone please help me with my problem? I can't get my dji mini 3 pro to connect with my new phone. If I go to quick transfer it say I'm already connected with a device. I tried everything.

Hi, djiuser_N2Cp3kQlu3gH. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what RC are you using? If it is RC-N1, is your mobile phone connected to it or not?
2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules