Mini 3 normal profile
3018 5 2023-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_swMAG73arNJx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152621 ft
Guatemala

Hi, I´m struggeling finding some luts and or good cinelook for my Mini 3 shootings. I unfortunately realised (to late) that the mini 3 does not have any flat profile to shoot in...and now got kind of stuck with this normal profile (full of contrast and saturations).

Anybody advices or recomandations ?

Thank you
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Mini 3 currently only has the default normal mode, no other color mode options (DJI Mini 3 does not have D-Log, D-Cinelike color mode). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-20
Use props
Jerv22
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152621 ft
Colombia

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-20 19:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Mini 3 currently only has the default normal mode, no other color mode options (DJI Mini 3 does not have D-Log, D-Cinelike color mode). Thank you for your understanding and support.

Is there by any chance some tricks to reach some nice color grading effect or am I definetly stuck with the color im getting when shooting ?
2023-8-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jerv22 Posted at 8-15 15:33
Is there by any chance some tricks to reach some nice color grading effect or am I definetly stuck with the color im getting when shooting ?

Thank you for your response, Jerv22. As mentioned above, the DJI Mini 3 is using the default normal mode (no color mode options). I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_sD2Jh7aVLv7k
New
Flight distance : 118251 ft
Colombia

Hola sería genial que por lo menos se pudiera setear contraste y saturación para que así pudiésemos dar un poco más de trabajo en post- producción, en el momento solo se encuentra la opción litchi for dijo drones para realizarlo y es paga, seria genial que desde la app directamente se pudiera realizar
1-6 09:11
Use props
Marco Luz
lvl.1

Portugal

get a nd64 filter for daylight, it will improve.
3-7 15:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules