Software Suggestion - video with controller emulation
473 1 2023-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichH208
lvl.1
Flight distance : 222490 ft
United States

My apologies if this has already been covered or suggested in another thread.

My suggestion is to be able to watch your video with the flight path, video settings, and controller inputs with a controller emulation overlayed onto the video. It would be very helpful for training on proper flight control and inputs. Videos with graphical flight data emulating the controller would be helpful to share and train other pilots.

I see that some YouTubers do this by recording the screen and overlaying their videos. This is helpful, as it captures most data, but not the controller, camera angle, and some other inputs. Additionally, you would need to have the software to edit videos.

It would be fantastic if you could import your own files to a DJI website, or other website, and have the video processed along with a full controller emulation.

I looked at @JBB* software for flight data. It's useful to use FRAP, but how much cooler would it be if that data was in an emulator on our videos?

Thanks for your thoughts on this, everyone!
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules