Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Accessories For DJI Mini3
422 3 2023-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_UoCEC4tI1RxK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46562 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I've been after accessories for my DJI Mini 3 and i cant find the ones im after, like a bag to put all my kit in, a sun shade for my controller (The one with the screen) and a few other bits.  It seems everything is for DJI Mini 3 Pro and  I mean EVERYTHING  its so frustrating.   So can some one please tell me, does all the accessories that are for the Pro, will they also fit the Mini 3, are they the same size?  Thank you.
2023-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_UoCEC4tI1RxK. Thank you for reaching out. Are you pertaining to the shoulder bag that came with the DJI Mini 3 Pro Flymore kit? If yes, the DJI Mini 3 and accessories should fit into it. However, this bag is currently not available for purchase separately in our online stores but you may try contacting our support at (https://www.dji.com/support) to check if that part is available for purchase. If the part is available, they will help you place the order. For the DJI RC/RC Pro Monitor hood, currently, we don't have that accessory yet. Thank you for your kind understanding and support
2023-5-21
Use props
Rolands Romanovskis
lvl.1
Latvia

Hey, you can find the sun visor on amazon, ebay or aliexpress.
2023-5-22
Use props
djiuser_UoCEC4tI1RxK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46562 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you both, it was more of an observation really.  I see all these kits online, especially on Amazon - 4 in 1, 5 in 1that type of thing, containing anything from spare blades, lanyard, blade holders etc, etc various stuff.  But when you look into it they're always for the Mini 3 Pro, even individual things on sale always seem to be for the Pro.  It's just a little frustrating that's all
2023-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules