328 0 2023-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Axel Seedig
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1389560 ft

United Kingdom

Hello Dev Team,
I have developed a web based CRM for Drone companies. There we can plan tasks, log pilot logfiles, managing out inventory of DJI drones, etc.
I am wondering if there is an API where I can pull a json file (like I can from Airmap.com) to receive the DJI flight-zones, to plan missions ahead and help the pilot to prepare for the upcoming task without using the DJI website, which always means an extra step. Airmap provides us with JSON data from which I can generate KML files to show the zones on google maps. Unfortunately your flight zones and Airdata flight zones are not always the same and it is kind of awkward to line them up. It would be much easier to use just one source.
I also would like to streamline the update of flight logs. Currently the pilot has to log in to Flightlogbook.com, export the flightlogs into a CSV file and then re-import the flightlogs to our system.
I would like to remove the step through Flightlogbook. They must have an API or an interface to sync the logfiles with DJI, since I can link Flightlogbook with DJI to download the logfiles.
If you need further information, please let me know and I provide all needed details.
We are registered with DJI and are a long customer going back to 2016 using DJI drones in our business. Now it is time to automate certain aspects to make the life of our pilots and managers a bit more easy.
I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules