Virtual Flight app won't connect to fpv controller
599 14 2023-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0a85b3fb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 322421 ft
Norway

Virtual Flight app won't connect to fpv controller. Not even if i connect to google 2. It is linkt to Avata. Then it work fin.
2023-5-21
Use props
Romeo66
lvl.2
Norway

I want to do simulatio  be4 i go out and try 4 real. Iam good with the motion controller now, so now i want to go futher..
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific remote controller are you using? Also, what DJI Virtual Flight app are currently running? PC version or mobile version? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-21
Use props
Romeo66
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-21 18:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific remote controller are you using? Also, what DJI Virtual Flight app are currently running? PC version or mobile version? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi.
I am using fpv controller 2 and Dji virtual flight for android. Downloaded from ur Dji web site. The controller get conected to avatar and goggles. But whwn i turn of the avata it get disconected.
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Romeo66 Posted at 5-22 01:41
Hi.
I am using fpv controller 2 and Dji virtual flight for android. Downloaded from ur Dji web site. The controller get conected to avatar and goggles. But whwn i turn of the avata it get disconected.

Thank you for your response. What specific mobile device are you currently using to run the app? Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Virtual Flight app on your mobile device and see if the issue persists? Please note that if the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 are disconnected, the App will be stuck on the “Connect Remote Controller" page when connecting to the DJI Virtual Flight, so it needs to link via aircraft before use. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-22
Use props
Romeo66
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-22 03:11
Thank you for your response. What specific mobile device are you currently using to run the app? Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Virtual Flight app on your mobile device and see if the issue persists? Please note that if the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 are disconnected, the App will be stuck on the “Connect Remote Controller" page when connecting to the DJI Virtual Flight, so it needs to link via aircraft before use. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi.

I am running it on Samsung 22ultra. I have already reinstall the app 2 time, and i also link to Avata. And gets linkd but still i its not working in the app. Even when i turn avata off.
2023-5-22
Use props
G4UKL3R
lvl.1
Germany

EDIT: Sry, wrong thread.
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Romeo66 Posted at 5-22 08:43
Hi.

I am running it on Samsung 22ultra. I have already reinstall the app 2 time, and i also link to Avata. And gets linkd but still i its not working in the app. Even when i turn avata off.

Thank you for your response. Kindly please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of both the remote controller and the Goggles and check if the issue persists. You may download the software using the link below. Also, if you are using the Goggles 2, make sure that the virtual flight switch in the DJI Goggles 2 has been enabled (Setting path: “Settings > More > DJI Virtual Flight.”. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-5-24
Use props
fans8cf3c1fe
lvl.1

Austria

SAME PROBLEM HERE
and also a lot of other users tell me that they cant connect goggles 2 and controller 2 with the dji virtual fligh app
2023-5-24
Use props
Paultbg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 131204 ft
United Kingdom

fans8cf3c1fe Posted at 5-24 23:47
SAME PROBLEM HERE
and also a lot of other users tell me that they cant connect goggles 2 and controller 2 with the dji virtual fligh app

The program is very bad and full of bugs. One workaround is to disconnect and re-connect the controller several times after you start the game, sometimes it will be recognized.
2023-5-25
Use props
fans8cf3c1fe
lvl.1

Austria

thx for your help but if i buy a 1500€ product i think this has to run .... i dont want to crash my avata without training on the simulator!
So maby i think it´s better to send the drone back
2023-5-25
Use props
Romeo66
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-24 23:36
Thank you for your response. Kindly please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware of both the remote controller and the Goggles and check if the issue persists. You may download the software using the link below. Also, if you are using the Goggles 2, make sure that the virtual flight switch in the DJI Goggles 2 has been enabled (Setting path: “Settings > More > DJI Virtual Flight.”. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series

I have done all that!!!!!!   
2023-5-25
Use props
Quang Blue
New

Vietnam

SAME PROBLEM HERE ! goggle 2 is connected, but controller 2 is not .
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Romeo66 Posted at 5-25 03:08
I have done all that!!!!!!

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please try this additional troubleshooting and see if the issue persists.

1. When connecting the Android device to the goggles, if options “photo transmission/file transmission/only charging” appear, select “file transmission”;

2. When the goggles are connected, check whether the DJI Fly or other apps that support AOA communication are automatically enabled.

3. If so, enter the mobile phone’s “System Settings - Apps - DJI Fly (or other apps that are launched automatically)”, and set it to “Default”. Clear the default option, and connect to the goggles. Only select “Virtual Flight” on the panel, and do not launch DJI Fly or other apps. Please try again to see if the connection is successful.

4. Please use the OTG cable and cables provided in the combo

Please keep us posted if the issue persists. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Quang Blue Posted at 5-25 18:06
SAME PROBLEM HERE ! goggle 2 is connected, but controller 2 is not .

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please provide us a screen recording showing the issue on the app so we can check it further? Also, what mobile device are you currently using when running the DJI Virtual Flight? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules