Hyperlapse Waypoints
481 1 2023-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Randomsynr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696722 ft
Singapore

I set up a waypoint hyperlapse on my M3.  I ran it once and wanted to run it again in reverse order. I changed battery and set the drone back up, loaded the Waypoint hyperlapse and hit reverse sequence. I hit the red button and instead of going to the first waypoint it shot up 30m.  The mission had the same height of 45m throughout.  I stopped it and tried again... the same thing happened.  

I want to see more info about the waypoints but there isn't any data. Is there a way to export or copy the files to view on Google earth? Or import into another program like that?

I appreciate your thoughts.

2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Randomsynr. Thank you for reaching out. When saving the task in the Task Library and executing the task, the altitude used is the altitude measured by the barometer, which is easily affected by many factors such as weather, and may have a deviation. This issue is inevitable even after optimization and has not yet been resolved in the industry. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regretfully, there's no option to export the waypoint missions from the DJI Fly as of this writing. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward this information to the designated DJI department for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules