Image Transmission Signal Blocked Error
4026 14 2023-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yekseyyah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104665 ft
Turkey

Hi there. I have M3P with last firmware update. I had an issue today while flying above around 220 m altitude. My RC shown this message : "Image transmission signal may be blocked. Position remote controller to face aircraft and adjust antennas for optimal signal strength or fly at higher altitude." It was awkward situation becauese I was flying same direction before the firmware upgrade but now it shown as below. Has anyone faced with this situtaion before?

cpScreenshot_20230521-191734.png
cpScreenshot_20230521-191850.png
2023-5-21
Use props
djiuser_UOmYJok8Lpfl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4490791 ft
Israel

Signal quality can vary on a lot of factors manly on the direction and signal interference. this case seems like the controller is not aligned well. as the message said, you should face the controller to the drone. if you klick on the map on the left corner you will be able to se the alignment and correct the position. also if the drone is high up you will need to direct the controller upwards.   
2023-5-21
Use props
Isla Vision
lvl.3

Spain

With the last update, the 2.4 band broke and I get the same warning as you. I am flying it in 5.8 waiting for an update. Regards
2023-5-21
Use props
yekseyyah
lvl.1
Turkey

Isla Vision Posted at 5-21 13:02
With the last update, the 2.4 band broke and I get the same warning as you. I am flying it in 5.8 waiting for an update. Regards

So, flying with 5.8 has solved your  problem ?
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, yekseyyah. Thank you for reaching out. Please check the remote controller antenna position. Please place your remote controller antenna in the optimal position like photos below:

DJI RC:

RC-N1:

DJI Smart Controller/DJI RC Pro:

Please check the following details below as well:
• Keep note of tree and house obstructions near the flying field. After flying for a period, note the obstruction near the horizontal line to ensure that there are no visible obstructions in the aircraft's direction.

• Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment. Please turn on the Image Transmission Settings to check the real-time channel quality. Or provide a screenshot or a recorded video for us to see significant interference. If the interference is significant, we recommend changing the flight environment. Common electromagnetic interference sources include but are not limited to Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, mobile phone base stations, and television broadcasting towers. If the issue persists after changing the flight environment, please let us know.
2023-5-21
Use props
yekseyyah
lvl.1
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-21 18:14
Hi, yekseyyah. Thank you for reaching out. Please check the remote controller antenna position. Please place your remote controller antenna in the optimal position like photos below:

DJI RC:

Thanks for your reply .
I always hold my RC towards to aircraft as shown at user manual. Still waiting solution.
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

yekseyyah Posted at 5-22 05:53
Thanks for your reply .
I always hold my RC towards to aircraft as shown at user manual. Still waiting solution.

Hi, yekseyyah. The distance of image transmission is closely associated with various factors in the current environment, including the interference of Wi-Fi signals, signal transmitting power, relative direction and location of signal reception, obstructions, etc. There's a possibility that you will not have the same image transmission distance due to those factors. For troubleshooting, please refer to my recent reply, also you may try refreshing the firmware of the devices using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). You may download it from this link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series). Then try flying the drone to different flight environment to isolate the issue.
2023-5-23
Use props
suchitra
New

India

Hi I am flying the drone in same place where I had flew before. Nothing has changed in terrain. But after firmware update I am getting the issue
2023-8-16
Use props
djiuser_zUB1nkuh149w
lvl.2
United States

I'm having a similar issue.  the remote is sitting beside the drone.  I get the image transfer signal warning right away.  If I go into transmission options it's set to dual band auto channel mode.
if I manually change it to 2.4ghz,  it works fine.  if I change it to use  5.8ghz it will not connect at all. so every time I start the rc I need to manually change it to 2.4ghz. then all is well in my world.   its never done this until yesterday.

I refreshed both drone and rc using dji assistant with no change in behavior.

Thanks for listening
Fred
2023-8-17
Use props
djiuser_cCBNr4i9IksJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88317 ft
Brazil

TUDO UMA GRANDE TRETA .... TENHO O PROBLEMA COMO TODOS AQUI E FOI DEPOOIS DA ULTIMA ATUALIZAÇÃO QUE ACONTECE NADA TEM HAVER COM ANTENAS MAS SIM COM A MERDA  DA ATUALIZAÇÃO QUE FOI FEITA ,MESMO QUE DESFAÇAS A ATUALIZAÇÃO NÃO VAI ADIANTAR DE NADA,SE EU VOAVA EM LOCAIS NUNCA TIVE PROBLEMA MAS DEPOIS DA ATUALIZAÇÃO OS MESMOS LOCAIS DÃO PROBLEMA ,CONEXÃO RC COM O DRONE SEMPRE BLOQUEADO MESMO A UM CENTIMETRO,,,,FOI A PIOR MERDA QUE FIZ EM COMPRAR ESTE DRONE NÃO PELO DRONE MAS SIM PELA MERDA DA ATUALIZAÇÃO QUE FAZEM,EU ACONSELHO A NÃO COMPRAR DRONES NA DJI,ELES NÃO CONTAM TUDO TE FAZEM BLOQUEAR O DRONE É A MESMA COISA QUE 1200 euros PRO LIXO ISSO É VAGABUNDAGEM,CONSUMIDORES PRECISAM DE SE JUNTAR PARA QUE A DJI RESOLVA O PROBLEMA...NADA TEM HAVER COM ANTENAS MAS SIM COM O ROUBO QUE A DJI FAZ....NÃO COMPREM ESTA MERDA DE APARELHO
2023-9-11
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_cCBNr4i9IksJ Posted at 9-11 13:26
TUDO UMA GRANDE TRETA .... TENHO O PROBLEMA COMO TODOS AQUI E FOI DEPOOIS DA ULTIMA ATUALIZAÇÃO QUE ACONTECE NADA TEM HAVER COM ANTENAS MAS SIM COM A MERDA  DA ATUALIZAÇÃO QUE FOI FEITA ,MESMO QUE DESFAÇAS A ATUALIZAÇÃO NÃO VAI ADIANTAR DE NADA,SE EU VOAVA EM LOCAIS NUNCA TIVE PROBLEMA MAS DEPOIS DA ATUALIZAÇÃO OS MESMOS LOCAIS DÃO PROBLEMA ,CONEXÃO RC COM O DRONE SEMPRE BLOQUEADO MESMO A UM CENTIMETRO,,,,FOI A PIOR MERDA QUE FIZ EM COMPRAR ESTE DRONE NÃO PELO DRONE MAS SIM PELA MERDA DA ATUALIZAÇÃO QUE FAZEM,EU ACONSELHO A NÃO COMPRAR DRONES NA DJI,ELES NÃO CONTAM TUDO TE FAZEM BLOQUEAR O DRONE É A MESMA COISA QUE 1200 euros PRO LIXO ISSO É VAGABUNDAGEM,CONSUMIDORES PRECISAM DE SE JUNTAR PARA QUE A DJI RESOLVA O PROBLEMA...NADA TEM HAVER COM ANTENAS MAS SIM COM O ROUBO QUE A DJI FAZ....NÃO COMPREM ESTA MERDA DE APARELHO

Just redo the update, then see what its like?
2023-9-11
Use props
viannamarcelo
New

Brazil

My MP3 just crash today because a lost the signal on the RC
2023-9-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

viannamarcelo Posted at 9-23 14:20
My MP3 just crash today because a lost the signal on the RC

Hello there, Vianna. Sorry about what happened to your drone. We advise sending the drone for repair. You can use the following links to submit a repair or contact our DJI support for assistance: https://www.dji.com/br/support?site=brandsite&from=nav. We appreciate your valued support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-24
Use props
COFFEE CITY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125243 ft

Vietnam

suchitra Posted at 8-16 08:35
Hi I am flying the drone in same place where I had flew before. Nothing has changed in terrain. But after firmware update I am getting the issue

I also have the same problem with 5.8Ghz wave. Even after turning on the power, my N1 controller connected to the aircraft for a few seconds and then lost connection. After that, I had to let the controller touch the aircraft to reconnect, then manually switch to 2.4Ghz. Only then can I let the plane take off. If I manually switch to 5.8Ghz, the connection will immediately be lost. Or when the device just turns on, the default is dual band and automatic frequency, then the connection is lost a few seconds later. Are the components on DJI's motherboards that bad?
2023-12-1
Use props
COFFEE CITY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125243 ft

Vietnam

djiuser_zUB1nkuh149w Posted at 8-17 10:09
I'm having a similar issue.  the remote is sitting beside the drone.  I get the image transfer signal warning right away.  If I go into transmission options it's set to dual band auto channel mode.
if I manually change it to 2.4ghz,  it works fine.  if I change it to use  5.8ghz it will not connect at all. so every time I start the rc I need to manually change it to 2.4ghz. then all is well in my world.   its never done this until yesterday.

This is exactly what I'm experiencing with my M3P! So is the cause due to a recent firmware update or is the hardware accidentally damaged? Isn't it such a coincidence that you and I both have the same condition!
2023-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules