849 6 2023-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

I updated to 01.01.0100 and subsequently had an issue or two with my new M3Pro and refreshed via the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) app and then some days later I got a notice on my screen about a Update and I confirmed. It started out at 72% and completed it and it was of course still at 01.01.0100. Today I got the same notice about an update and it was the same thing. It started at 72%, completed it and I'm at the same version. What's up? Do another refresh?? Anyone else seen this kind of thing or am I special?

2023-5-21
Use props
ALichty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3977520 ft
United States

check out Battery compatibility
2023-5-21
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ALichty Posted at 5-21 13:43
check out Battery compatibility

I've always gotten a notice that the battery needed an update. No such notice here and previous to this firmware update notice I had, I think, used all my batteries at one time or another. Could be wrong on that...could be some change to how a battery update is notified now. If I get another notice I'll get a screwdriver and take the drone apart entirely and see if I can find a little bug...
2023-5-21
Use props
ALichty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3977520 ft
United States

I think this is the "new and improved" battery firmware notification. OMM mentioned this on your Mavic Pilots forum query.
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When the app prompts that the firmware does not match, it may be because the firmware version of the remote control/intelligent flight battery and other components are inconsistent with the aircraft, which leads to flight restrictions, and the firmware needs to be upgraded to the latest version. Please follow the prompts in the pop-up window to refresh the firmware, or connect to the assistant software to manually refresh the firmware. If there are multiple batteries, every time the aircraft is upgraded, each battery needs to be inserted into the fuselage to upgrade together. We will also coordinate this with our team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-21
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-21 18:45
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. When the app prompts that the firmware does not match, it may be because the firmware version of the remote control/intelligent flight battery and other components are inconsistent with the aircraft, which leads to flight restrictions, and the firmware needs to be upgraded to the latest version. Please follow the prompts in the pop-up window to refresh the firmware, or connect to the assistant software to manually refresh the firmware. If there are multiple batteries, every time the aircraft is upgraded, each battery needs to be inserted into the fuselage to upgrade together. We will also coordinate this with our team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Will do, but previously it actually told us it was a battery that needed to be updated. That was much more informative, hence my confusion with the new update alert.  The old alert was better but no big deal.
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

digibud Posted at 5-22 07:09
Will do, but previously it actually told us it was a battery that needed to be updated. That was much more informative, hence my confusion with the new update alert.  The old alert was better but no big deal.

Thank you for your understanding. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules