Air 2s not connecting to assistant 2 on Mac
805 3 2023-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fletchnz
lvl.1

New Zealand

Drone has been flying fine but get Upward sensor error messages all the time. Have callibrated everything through the app with no luck. Have tried downloading both Assistant 2 versions and neither will register my drone. Any advice?
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to delete the DJI Assistant 2 on your MAC and please reinstall the software using the link below and check if you can now connect the aircraft to the software? You may try to use a different USB communication cable for you to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-5-22
Use props
fletchnz
lvl.1

New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-22 03:22
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to delete the DJI Assistant 2 on your MAC and please reinstall the software using the link below and check if you can now connect the aircraft to the software? You may try to use a different USB communication cable for you to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Have dowloaded this version which I had already tried. Tried several cables. My Mac recognises the drone as I can see the files through my laptop, its just the App that won't recognise the Air 2s, seems like a lot of people have been having the same issues. Have been trying to clear the Upward Sensor error messages on my drone and thought Assistant would be able to help, drone flys completely fine and its noe just the error messages that remain. Callibrated and restarted everything.
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fletchnz Posted at 5-22 16:44
Have dowloaded this version which I had already tried. Tried several cables. My Mac recognises the drone as I can see the files through my laptop, its just the App that won't recognise the Air 2s, seems like a lot of people have been having the same issues. Have been trying to clear the Upward Sensor error messages on my drone and thought Assistant would be able to help, drone flys completely fine and its noe just the error messages that remain. Callibrated and restarted everything.

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what MAC OS are you currently using? If you have a different computer on your end right now, can you please try to download the software and connect the aircraft to see if the issue persists? Thank you.
2023-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules