DULL front screen
355 4 2023-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Yeah I said my phones in teh pocket that sucker  adjusts to anything and annoys the crap, here the Action 3 did the same dam thing goes DULL, soon after, corrected,  was there a separate brightness I forgot.  switch the front ono/off Lol  good  luck go-DJI

oh  the URL can not load correctly

2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. After the camera is turned on, the front and rear screens of Action 3 will light up at the same time. When operating on either of the screens, the other one will be automatically locked. Hence, it will be dimmer than the other. For example, when setting on the rear screen, the front screen will be locked. If you need to use the other screen, just unlock it and you can adjust the brightness.  
2023-6-3
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-3 06:59
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. After the camera is turned on, the front and rear screens of Action 3 will light up at the same time. When operating on either of the screens, the other one will be automatically locked. Hence, it will be dimmer than the other. For example, when setting on the rear screen, the front screen will be locked. If you need to use the other screen, just unlock it and you can adjust the brightness.

really explain then why all my other times its  the same brightness, love to hear that?
2023-6-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Fishycomics Posted at 6-3 11:51
really explain then why all my other times its  the same brightness, love to hear that?

Can you post a sample video so we can forward it to our engineers for feedback? Thank you.
2023-6-4
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Please read the main post
2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules