EBAY Refresh drones
282 5 2023-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
prevuznak
lvl.1
United States

Where are all the DJI Refresh Drones on ebay comming from? i can buy a Refresh Drone on ebay for less then Dji charges for their refresh drones,

2023-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do they have warranties like the refurbished drones from DJI or is it a buyer beware situation?
2023-5-22
Use props
prevuznak
lvl.1
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-22 12:33
Do they have warranties like the refurbished drones from DJI or is it a buyer beware situation?

some claim they do but the point is how are they getting them to sell, one seller i talked to was selling the refresh drone (even said refresh on box label ) and is keeping his fpv drone and said he may sell it later, these refresh drone are all over ebay and they are not hiding that the drones are "refresh"
and some have more then just the one
2023-5-22
Use props
prevuznak
lvl.1
United States

if these are real refresh drones i am wasting money on dji refresh. its cheaper to just buy these.
i just seen this one MORE Then 10....

2023-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

prevuznak Posted at 5-22 16:54
some claim they do but the point is how are they getting them to sell, one seller i talked to was selling the refresh drone (even said refresh on box label ) and is keeping his fpv drone and said he may sell it later, these refresh drone are all over ebay and they are not hiding that the drones are "refresh" [view_image]
and some have more then just the one
[view_image]

At that price it may be well worth taking a chance on buying one and seeing how it turns out.  
2023-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I always assumed this was someone got a drone,  crashed it and had it refreshed and then decided that drones are for them so they sold it whilst it was like new.
2023-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules