RS2 Focus Motor
315 5 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justin_strange
New
Australia

Hello there,

So I've recently purchased an RS2 Pro combo gimbal. Everything works great in terms of the gimbal itself, and the raveneye has full functionality. But when I tried the focus motor, as soon as I connect the motor to the usb c port on the gimbal the motor spins full torque, without any prompt. The only way to stop it is to uncheck the focus motor option in the dial functions menu.

I'm not sure how to go about this, as it will be very hard to work without having an assistant running something like a nucleus follow focus.

Any help will be great! And my product is still under warranty!

Cheers!

2023-5-23
Use props
Justin_strange
New
Australia

https://youtube.com/shorts/AYIZXBh8jNc

Like this isn't normal, right?
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please visit the link below and follow the guidance to install and connect the focus motor to see if it works. https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Guide_mul_v1.2.pdf
2023-5-23
Use props
Justin_strange
New
Australia

Yep, followed to a T. As soon as the cable is connected to the motor, the motor spins full torque.
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Justin_strange Posted at 5-23 03:04
Yep, followed to a T. As soon as the cable is connected to the motor, the motor spins full torque.

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. We will confirm with our engineers and see whether we can help you.
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Justin_strange Posted at 5-23 03:04

Hello, there. Would you please verify whether the front dial is abnormal?
You may set the dial to "Pan". After that, please check whether the pan axis keeps rotating.
2023-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules