non-delivery of the package
703 3 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jan000111
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7070 ft
Germany

Hello, this is my 2 month old DJI mini 3 Pro drone - serial number: 1581F4XFC229R007M37M . After a slight collision (accident date: 05/01/2023) I reported the repair online - order number: CAS-12646763-S0P2W3 Unfortunately I did not receive the shipping label and sent my damaged drone myself to your repair center on May 4th, 2023.: Ivy Technology – DJI Authorized Service Center Szombathely, Vasarter u.1, 9700 Hungary Unfortunately, my drone has not arrived at the center of the repair center until today (05/23/2023), or rather, in my opinion, the colleagues did not recognize the usual etiquette. The package contains the original packaging of the DJI Mini 3 Pro, which contains my damaged drone with the production number. .Best regards, Jan
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, upon checking, the shipping label has been sent to your email address on May 2nd. Because you shipped the package back with your own shipping label, we are unable to request an investigation. We notice that our team has recommended you contact the DHL carrier for further investigation. May I ask did you contacted DHL?
2023-5-23
Use props
Jan000111
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7070 ft
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-23 02:42
Hi there, upon checking, the shipping label has been sent to your email address on May 2nd. Because you shipped the package back with your own shipping label, we are unable to request an investigation. We notice that our team has recommended you contact the DHL carrier for further investigation. May I ask did you contacted DHL?

Thanks for the reply, the shipping label was sent, but I didn't receive it. That's why I sent the package myself. I contacted DHL, but they said they couldn't help me
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Jan000111 Posted at 5-23 02:50
Thanks for the reply, the shipping label was sent, but I didn't receive it. That's why I sent the package myself. I contacted DHL, but they said they couldn't help me

I'm sorry to hear that.  We advise you to get in touch with DHL again to learn more about the possibilities for DHL to submit an investigation request. We only wish we could be more helpful to you with that.
2023-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules