Help me recover image transmission
998 12 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafale
lvl.1

France

Hi !

I get the weirdest problem I ever had with my Mavic 2 Zoom. I'm loosing image transmission and worst case control to my drone at around 25m away.
I've tried so many things here is the list :
  • Updating everything (Drone, remote, tablet, DJI GO 4)
  • Changing the cable between the remote and tablet
  • Using another tablet (iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPhone 8, neighbour's iPhone 13)
At first I thought it was that my devices where too old because my neighbour's iPhone 13 was working perfectly fine but after a third try with his phone I got the same error.

I've tried with my tablet and my other Mavic Pro and no problem at all.

Here is the flight data for one of the 20-ish flight I did with the same problem, I get the same thing even with a full battery.
https://app.airdata.com/share/aMvLUx/GENERALNotifications

Do you think I need to buy a new remote ?

Thanks in advance,
Raphaël.
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Raphaël. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Are you getting any specific error messages when it gets disconnected? If yes, kindly post a screenshot of it for confirmation. Thank you.
2023-5-23
Use props
Rafale
lvl.1

France

DJI Tony Posted at 5-23 02:09
Hi, Raphaël. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. Are you getting any specific error messages when it gets disconnected? If yes, kindly post a screenshot of it for confirmation. Thank you.

Hi Tony,
Sorry for the late reply. Here are the required screenshots :

It's in french, I can't seem to find anywhere to change it to english but here is the translation:
1st image : "Imageless transmission signal"
2nd image: "Weak image transmission signal"
3rd image: "Adjust antenna"

For the last frame, of course I've tried to adjust the antenna, and it was working perfectly fine few months ago

Thanks again.
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rafale Posted at 5-23 07:07
Hi Tony,
Sorry for the late reply. Here are the required screenshots :

Thanks for the update. We sent you a PM to collect some details for an investigation. Kindly check at your earliest convenience.
2023-5-24
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Rafale, did you find a solution to this problem?
2023-8-13
Use props
Rafale
lvl.1

United States

Grimtheviking Posted at 8-13 12:41

Hi,

Nothing, Tony didn't reply in our private conversation since MAY 25th. I stopped waiting and have now a second drone that has the same problem...
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rafale Posted at 8-13 14:16
Hi,

Nothing, Tony didn't reply in our private conversation since MAY 25th. I stopped waiting and have now a second drone that has the same problem...

Hello there, Rafale. Sorry about the inconvenience. Can you please try the steps below:
1. Please make sure you're using the correct corresponding app.
2. Make sure the connection between the mobile phone device and the remote controller and the connection between the drone and the remote controller has been successfully connected, and relink the aircraft to the remote controller.
3. Confirm whether a microSD card is mounted. We recommend removing the microSD card, rebooting the device, and trying again.
4. Please make sure the version of the drone, remote controller, and App is the latest. When the microSD card is not mounted, refresh the aircraft or the remote controller firmware. Try refreshing the firmware by using the DJI Assistant 2. You can use this link to download the Assistant 2: https://forum.dji.com/home.php?m ... uuid=bc785a6dde76d7
5. Please reset the camera settings. After resetting the camera settings, please check if the photo and video can be shot normally. If not, the photo or video also shows black, Send it back to us for testing.
6. Please replace the mobile device to have a try if possible.
Keep me posted please if the issue remains. Thank you for your patience.
2023-8-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Grimtheviking Posted at 8-13 12:41

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can refer to reply #9. If that will not fix it, please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-13
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rafale Posted at 8-13 14:16
Hi,

Sorry to hear this,  I have this problem on the M2Zoom after it being idle for a few weeks, but will try the solution Tony  mentions.
2023-8-14
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 8-13 21:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. You can refer to reply #9. If that will not fix it, please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.

Will try this Tony, thanks for prompt reply, you also Rafale. Will update when tested.
2023-8-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Grimtheviking Posted at 8-14 08:33
Will try this Tony, thanks for prompt reply, you also Rafale. Will update when tested.

You're most welcome, Grimtheviking. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-14
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 8-13 21:12

A bit late with the update, but managed to get the M2Z flying again and keeping connection by using manual transmission setting and use 5.8 ghz. Will not hold connection in auto and this is since the last update.... Please fix this. Regards.
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Grimtheviking Posted at 9-11 12:38
A bit late with the update, but managed to get the M2Z flying again and keeping connection by using manual transmission setting and use 5.8 ghz. Will not hold connection in auto and this is since the last update.... Please fix this. Regards.

Hi there. Thank you for the update. Can you please try flying into a different environment? Preferably, an open field. If the issue still persists, may we please have a screen recording of the operation (which can see the test environment), flight controller log (aircraft log), remote controller log, APP log (and need to provide the specific date and time when the problem occurred), and then the country & specific location? Please send me the information through a personal message for your privacy and I will refer this issue to our relevant team. We appreciate your patience.
2023-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules