Agras T40 complications
2312 4 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dhelland
lvl.1

United States

I am getting two errors on the Agras T40 controller that I could use some help on.

The first one is when I connect to an RTK costume network, I keep getting code 404 under the RC in RTK Diagnostics. I tried using different mount points but it still shows code 404.

The other problem I am having is with the D12000 generator. After I went to the troubleshooting option in the controller and went into charging devices it gave me a Generator or AC Module Communication error with the message to restart the charging device. Restarting it, however, did not resolve the issue. If you have any suggestions on what I can do that would be great!

2023-5-23
Use props
djiuser_n78Gqh84ULRS
New

United States

Anyone else having issues with charging time?  I have a 10,500 running watt generator and have tried 2 different chargers and it still take 17-20 minutes to charge. I feel like I spend too much time waiting on batteries to charge. Any suggestions?
2023-9-3
Use props
Dhelland
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_n78Gqh84ULRS Posted at 9-3 06:00
Anyone else having issues with charging time?  I have a 10,500 running watt generator and have tried 2 different chargers and it still take 17-20 minutes to charge. I feel like I spend too much time waiting on batteries to charge. Any suggestions?

Hello,

Are you using the DJI Charging Station? If so, are you plugging it into a 110 or 240W outlet to charge? The DJI Charging Station will charge the batteries in about 17-25 minutes on a 110W outlet. I have seen people use a 110 to 240-outlet plug adapter. By using a 240W outlet, you should be able to cut charging time down to 10 or less min.

Please be advised that this is a little unconventional way of charging. If you want to get the fasted charge I recommend the DJI 12000 Inverter generator.

I hope this helps.
2023-9-5
Use props
agri_jim
New

United States

I am using DJI charging station and plug into 240V outlet.  I've checked output and it is in fact 240V.  I downgraded software to 05.02.0337 and it did help.  It went from the 20 plus minutes to the 17-20 minutes.
2023-10-7
Use props
djiuser_RPALSWPUPhta
New

United States

I am using a T30.  After one flight, my batteries will charge at the 10 minute rate, but not before.  I believe the cold weather and battery is the cause.  I use the charger with both 240 Volt cables in the back.  This supplies power to both internal power supplies.  If only one cable is used, it will charge at half speed.  I am using T40 batteries as well.
2023-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules