Action 3 Playback Noise - Harsh Loud Beep
714 6 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JTMonza
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just got back from my first days filming with my Osmo Action 3. On playback some of my clips have a continous harsch beep / alarm evident instead of the natural Audio. Does anyone have any idea what could have caused this ? I was using the DJi Mic kit as well. The majority of the clips are fine, but around 10 have no audio, just the harsh beep noise...

2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you use the DJI Mic on the Osmo Action 3 for recording? Or just use the camera?
2023-5-23
Use props
JTMonza
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-23 23:23
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Did you use the DJI Mic on the Osmo Action 3 for recirding? Or just use the camera?

Hi yes, I was using the dji Mic when recording. I filmed around 20 scenes, the first 12 were fine, with audio performing well through the accessory mic. The rest of the files are corrupted. Just wondering what may have caused this and how to avoid it happening again...
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JTMonza Posted at 5-24 09:58
Hi yes, I was using the dji Mic when recording. I filmed around 20 scenes, the first 12 were fine, with audio performing well through the accessory mic. The rest of the files are corrupted. Just wondering what may have caused this and how to avoid it happening again...

Could you please provide us with a sample file to further confirm the issue? You can upload the file to Dropbox or Google Drive and then send us the link here.
2023-5-25
Use props
fans2b5fc342
lvl.1

South Africa

I have the same issue. I'm using the DJI mic with the Action 3 and every now and again I notice the mic volume icon on the Action 3 go completely red. When I play back the audio on that clip it is just a loud continues beep. Only way I can stop it is by turning off the DJI mic receiver unit and turning it back on again.
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans2b5fc342 Posted at 7-1 06:50
I have the same issue. I'm using the DJI mic with the Action 3 and every now and again I notice the mic volume icon on the Action 3 go completely red. When I play back the audio on that clip it is just a loud continues beep. Only way I can stop it is by turning off the DJI mic receiver unit and turning it back on again.

Hi there, could you please provide us with a video showing the issue so that we can better locate the issue? You can upload it to Google Drive or Dropbox and then post the link here.
2023-7-1
Use props
Roelf
lvl.1

South Africa

Here is a link to a video with the beep:  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NlGAQR5GVkfCcAmfbfkZTitvYx9Aq99d/view?usp=sharing
2023-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules