DJI RC SMART CONTROLLER + Flight Simulator?
1894 9 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robert_82
lvl.1
Finland

Hi,
Is it possible to use the DJI RC SMART CONTROLLER with the Flight Simulator? No success here...
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, robert_82. Thank you for reaching out. Are you pertaining to the DJI Flight Simulator software? If so, regretfully, it is not supported. Here are the supported RCs for that software:
2023-5-23
Use props
robert_82
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-23 19:39
Hi, robert_82. Thank you for reaching out. Are you pertaining to the DJI Flight Simulator software? If so, regretfully, it is not supported. Here are the supported RCs for that software:
[view_image]

Hi,
thank you for the quick reply.
Thats strange, people are spending thousands of dollars on the mavic 3 series and the controller doesnt work with the simulator. Im a bit frustrated if Im beeing honest. I want to train, get better faster and cheaper, thats why its important to have a simulator. I hope there will be an update!
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

robert_82 Posted at 5-24 06:28
Hi,
thank you for the quick reply.
Thats strange, people are spending thousands of dollars on the mavic 3 series and the controller doesnt work with the simulator. Im a bit frustrated if Im beeing honest. I want to train, get better faster and cheaper, thats why its important to have a simulator. I hope there will be an update!

Hi, robert_82. The DJI RC was not advertised that it is compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator but we forwarded your suggestion for evaluation. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-25
Use props
robert_82
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-25 06:00
Hi, robert_82. The DJI RC was not advertised that it is compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator but we forwarded your suggestion for evaluation. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Ok. Thank you
2023-5-25
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

There are:

DJI Smart Controller
DJI RC Pro
DJI RC

The first was never useable together with the M3 series.
I used it together with my older Air 2...
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, robert_82. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a safe flight always!
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

frankymusik Posted at 5-26 07:07
There are:

DJI Smart Controller

Hi, frankymusik. Yes, Smart Controller is not compatible with Mavic 3 Series.
2023-5-26
Use props
Perth Bronco
New

Australia

+1 for me as well. Can't believe the Smart Controller was replaced by the DJI RC and you cannot use it with the DJI Simulator software. Very strange.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Perth Bronco Posted at 5-30 01:06
+1 for me as well. Can't believe the Smart Controller was replaced by the DJI RC and you cannot use it with the DJI Simulator software. Very strange.

Hi, Perth Bronco. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will record your feedback and relay them to the designated team for attention. Please stay tuned to the DJI website (www.dji.com) for any official updates. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules