Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote ID error Mavic Mini 3 Pro w/ FPV
608 5 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ART_GOMEZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 347674 ft
United States

Just picked a Mavic Mini Pro 3 with RC remote. works fine. I tried to use my FPV from my Avata and RC Motion controller and keep getting Remote ID error. will not take off.I made sure location services were on. updated all firmware and still no go.
Reconnected Avata and it flys fine. no errors.

Any help would be great.
Art
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Art. Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, are you having a Remote ID error using your Mini 3 Pro linked with the goggles and rc? If yes, can you please provide us with the exact model of the goggles and rc? (Example: Goggles 2, RC Motion 2). We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-5-23
Use props
ART_GOMEZ
lvl.2
United States

Hello,
Yes, DJI Goggles 2, DJI RC Motion 2, and DJI Mini 3 Pro.
Thank you
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ART_GOMEZ@ATT.NET Posted at 5-24 05:29
Hello,
Yes, DJI Goggles 2, DJI RC Motion 2, and DJI Mini 3 Pro.
Thank you

Hi, Art. Thank you for confirming. Please check the information below:
1. Please make sure the firmware version is the latest version:

2. Please make sure the app version has been updated to the latest from the official website:

3. For mobile devices: It should allow the DJI Fly to obtain the location information and also needs to ensure that the DJI Fly app runs in the foreground.
2023-5-26
Use props
ART_GOMEZ
lvl.2
United States

Today I tried again and mysteriously it worked this time without the remote ID error. I had already updated all the versions. I will be testing again this weekend and report back.
2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ART_GOMEZ@ATT.NET Posted at 5-27 05:08
Today I tried again and mysteriously it worked this time without the remote ID error. I had already updated all the versions. I will be testing again this weekend and report back.

Hi, Art. Thank you for the update. It's good to know that is working now. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules