FlightHub2 Image Upload Issues
1064 3 2023-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qozlztfmos1c
lvl.1

Finland

Hi,

We’ve been starting to implement DJI FlightHub 2 with our drones (DJI Matrice 300 RTK + P1 payload), but we have issue with images are not uploaded to the Flighthub cloud, and we cannot find any issues or errors anywhere, the images are just not being uploaded.

We’ve tried everything in the user manual
  • - Media File Upload is on Auto Photo Upload
  • - In the camera view we cannot see if anything happens (but we see our network speed etc.)
  • - Nothing happens with manual upload, if we choose one picture and then click the cloud icon it’s stuck on 0% all the time, if we choose multiple photos and click the cloud icon nothing happens and all photos are deselected.  

We’ve tried to use different networks (our office network, our car router and share from the phone but still nothing happens.)

I’ve also tried to download the images from the camera to the controller and from there upload the photos but with the same end results -> Nothing happens.

Have anyone experienced the same? And yes, we are running the latest firmware on everything.

We've been in touch with DJI Support and they seem to have no idea what could be wrong…

I would appreciate all help!
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you contacted our support through email? If so, would you please tell us your ticket number? we will check your email and confirm with our teams first.
2023-5-24
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Is P1 supported? Last time I checked only H20’s were supported.
2023-5-28
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

AR_AirPrecision Posted at 5-28 12:19
Is P1 supported? Last time I checked only H20’s were supported.

I checked again and only H20 is supported : https://enterprise.dji.com/flighthub-2
2023-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules