Mini 3 Pro - Problem landing, saving logs AND videos
657 7 2023-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pixelfreak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 547457 ft
Philippines

I went out to fly my Mini 3 Pro twice today with the same battery but in different spots. As I returned back to the take-off spot during the second flight the drone didn't want to land at all, it just hovered around 1 meter in the air. I tried every single combination of obstacle avoidance and different flight modes without success. Btw the controller didn't output any warnings or information. I flew to a different spot to try to land with a different ground material but it still wouldn't land.

In the end I caught it with my hand and turned it upside down since this usually turns the propellers off instantly, yet AGAIN without success, so I did the emergercy move with the joysticks. As I returned home to look at the footage of today there were no videos on the SD card. I took about 10 short videos. I freaked out a little, so I connected the controller with my laptop to look at the flight logs, but not even the flight logs got saved!!! No, the SD card is not full, the 128GB Card still had about 50GB left.

Has anybody ever experienced a similar thing or any idea what the problem could be?
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Pixelfreak. Thank you for reaching out. We have forwarded your concerns to our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does the flight show in the Flight Center under profile?  If so it's already been uploading to the DJI cloud and you could access that by setting up a free airdata.com account and syncing to your dji account.
2023-5-25
Use props
Pixelfreak
lvl.2
Philippines

DAFlys Posted at 5-25 00:30
Does the flight show in the Flight Center under profile?  If so it's already been uploading to the DJI cloud and you could access that by setting up a free airdata.com account and syncing to your dji account.

No, it's not there. Neither the Flight Center nor a txt or dat file on the controller's internal storage... And I didn't put an SD card into the controller yet.
2023-5-25
Use props
Pixelfreak
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-24 19:06
Hi, Pixelfreak. Thank you for reaching out. We have forwarded your concerns to our relevant team. We'll get back to you once we receive an update. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Unfortunately the past 2 days it rained a lot, but today I got the time to test everything again.
I did a full check of the drone and controller and after 4 short test flights everything seems to be working again. Videos and logs saved and no issues with the landings anymore.

I guess my drone hit puberty that day and just went on a strike or something.
Thank you for the concerns. I wish you a nice rest of the day whatever time it is in your country
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pixelfreak Posted at 5-26 02:58
Unfortunately the past 2 days it rained a lot, but today I got the time to test everything again.
I did a full check of the drone and controller and after 4 short test flights everything seems to be working again. Videos and logs saved and no issues with the landings anymore.

Hi, Pixelfreak. Thank you for the update. Glad that it is working fine now. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-5-29
Use props
Pixelfreak
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-29 07:21
Hi, Pixelfreak. Thank you for the update. Glad that it is working fine now. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!

I actually found the "missing videos and logs", but they were dated as the 22nd May instead of the 24th and the time of day was also off... No idea what happened there, but im glad it works again.

Thank you, you have a nice week too.
2023-5-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pixelfreak Posted at 5-30 21:19
I actually found the "missing videos and logs", but they were dated as the 22nd May instead of the 24th and the time of day was also off... No idea what happened there, but im glad it works again.

Thank you, you have a nice week too.

Hi, Pixelfreak. You may sync the flight records and then provide your DJI Account for further checking.
2023-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules