Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JustHope
lvl.1
Flight distance : 211814 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Hey guys

Could someone help me on how to solve this problem: Failed to load dynamic safety data. Geo awareness function degraded.

The drone is updated, that is both the flysafe and the firmware, everything is caliberated and working as it should but still saying this!

Failed to load dynamicsafety

Failed to load dynamicsafety
2023-5-24
Use props
SkyCryer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1584596 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I had the same on first flight. Just connect to a hotspot like phone and update as written on the prompt. Then it should work, did. for me.
2023-5-24
Use props
JustHope
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

Hello,

Thank you for the reply,  Unfortunately, its still doesnt work on my side. I have updated both and it keeps saying it is upto date  i.e. the Aircraft firmware and the Flysafe data are all up to date.

I even used a refresh to downgrade on my PC and reinstall the firmwares but to no avail.

Does it have any impact on the drone? if you know this? Problems?
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such an error. Can you confirm what DJI drone you're using? Thank you.
2023-5-24
Use props
JustHope
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Tony Posted at 5-24 10:10
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such an error. Can you confirm what DJI drone you're using? Thank you.

Hey Tony,

Thank you for the reply, it is a mavic 3 classic, I think i  have solved the problem now. I was able to update the flysafe after the satelite reached 30+. Maybe that was it or not but it stop showing up after the update.
2023-5-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JustHope Posted at 5-24 11:46
Hey Tony,

Thank you for the reply, it is a mavic 3 classic, I think i  have solved the problem now. I was able to update the flysafe after the satelite reached 30+. Maybe that was it or not but it stop showing up after the update.

That's great news! We're glad you managed to resolve it. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns.
2023-5-27
Use props
djiuser_Lur1ztq29wLO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1488999 ft
Ireland

Hi There

I have the same issue.
Mavic 3 classic and 3 pro both working on RC controller show the same error: "failed to load dynamic safety data".
All software is updated.

Anyone can help?

2023-8-30
Use props
JustHope
lvl.1
  • >>>
Sweden

djiuser_Lur1ztq29wLO Posted at 8-30 04:57
Hi There

I have the same issue.

Hello,

I solved my problem by always updating the drones outside, where you will get satellite signal.

The dynamic data needs satellites to update and normally when you update in your house or in a confined space without some satellite signals it will only update the software but not the dynamic data.

I hope this helps.

2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Lur1ztq29wLO Posted at 8-30 04:57
Hi There

I have the same issue.

Hello there. If you are located in Europe, please check and ensure the Aircraft has a good GPS signal then refer to the following: Go to Camera View > Settings > About > FlySafe Data, and click Check for Updates, after updating, the latest version code will be displayed on DJI FlyThe latest version of the Aircraft Dynamic Safety Date should be 2022-11-03. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-19
Use props
djiuser_ObQa6aOYmcVj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2182 ft
Latvia

JustHope Posted at 2023-5-24 11:46
Hey Tony,

I have them same issue with avata 2 it keep saying me that googles dynamic safety database not updated. But all firmware is updated and i cant take that off the screen
4-26 11:56
Use props
djiuser_0mXhxQvGNQH1
New
Netherlands

djiuser_ObQa6aOYmcVj Posted at 4-26 11:56
I have them same issue with avata 2 it keep saying me that googles dynamic safety database not updated. But all firmware is updated and i cant take that off the screen

I have the same issue with my avata 2
4-26 21:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules