DJI mini 3 Questions
253 0 2023-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
0skar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71745 ft

United Kingdom

Hello, I received my DJI MINI 3 today and have a few questions.
Overall I am very happy with the mini 3 so far and I am a new user to DJI. You can probably see due to my profile’
Anyway,

to start with I was wondering if I was doing something wrong with the distance as I live in England in a more rural area and yet at around 1km the controller starts to cut off and loose connection. This scares me as I’m not trying to loose the drone! So I was wondering if maybe I havnt got a setting on or if there was a good way to fix this?

This leads nicely on to my next question, what happens if I do loose connect and cannot connect back, or if my phone dies ect? I was assured that my drone will not fall out of the sky, which is great, but I only have experienced cut off for no longer than 15s as I get scared. So my question is what will happen if let’s say my controller completely looses connection?

Finally, my last question I was wondering about charging the batteries. At the moment I’m using a iPhone charger port type thing to charge it, which works but the lights do not flag very fast, when I use my 65W portable battery however it flashes a lot quicker and seems to charge faster? Would you recommend getting a highest wattage charging port thing? And if so which one? And charging the batteries so quickly does not damage them in anyway?

Thank you if you are reading this, and even if you do not want to / are not able to answer any of my questions please do feel free to give me some tips for my next flight!!

Thanks
2023-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules